Skip to content

Cloak of Reflection

When I first went through SoA (and a shocking long time ago that is, now) there was an item one could get in the Sahauguin City called the Cloak of Reflection. It was a powerful item indeed, and the usual suspects were up in arms about "cheese". One commenter at Ironworks noted that with it on, you could stroll through a nest of Beholders without a scratch. So, natch, Bioware nerfed it. But I have just noticed (yeah, I know, I'm slow) that in the EE it is not even ther, any more. Was this intentional? And if so, why?

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,314
    The Cloak of Reflection is specific to electricity and you get it coming out of Spellhold. I think the one you are referring to is the Cloak of Mirroring. That's still in the same place in Fish City - on a priestess. It's possible though that she won't appear when you first move past her location, so you may need to move back and forward a few times to trigger her arrival.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    I also sometimes have problems getting the priestess to appear. I'm still not sure what triggers her appearance but I think it might be something to do with fighting the group to the SE of her location first.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Its supposed to be an ambush, if I recall. So stealthing and scouting might allow one to bypass its trigger.
  • AttalusAttalus Member Posts: 156
    Thanks to all. I did have group of Sahauguan appear in that area on my last run through, but when I reloaded, no joy. @Grond0, you are right, it was the Cloak of Mirroring. I will look harder next time.