Skip to content

Wounding on Ranged weapons?

I created a Longbow with the wounding ability on it, but it doesn't seem to work?

does the bow not transfer this ability to the arrow?

Comments

• Lex23Lex23 Member Posts: 34
    How did you add the wounding ability?

When I create a new longbow or edit an existing one, I can't find wounding in the properties tab. In ammo or melee weapons, it's under On Hit properties, but missile launchers like longbows don't have an On Hit section at all. Did you use a script or something to add it to the longbow you made?
  • QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    I didn't do anything special, it was just in my list. I thought it was something new to EE
  • Lex23Lex23 Member Posts: 34
    Weird. I can't say for sure that wounding isn't supposed to be an option for ranged weapons, only that it doesn't show up in my toolset. Does your longbow have an other On Hit choices? Are you using any hak packs or overrides that might be messing with it?

Add the fact that it doesn't seem to be working for you, and I suspect that On Hit properties don't work on missile-launcher weapons at all, and so don't transfer to the ammo either. You'd have to use arrows which have the wounding property themselves.
  • QuilistanQuilistan Member Posts: 177
    edited February 2018
    I am using the CEP1 Complete Hak. Enhancement Bonus, Keen, Massive Criticals, Mighty, and Wounding are pretty much the options listed as available to me.

I fear you are correct though.

Bummer as that would be a cool feature for a Bow. Not a lot of options for bows really. I am pretty sure massive crits works, not sure about keen. I will have to test.

Thanks for the help.