Skip to content

Barn Interior tileset?

tgxtgx Member Posts: 40
So, is there a standard barn-like interior tileset included in the default tooset stuff?

I remember at the end of the prologue (of the official OC), there was that barn scene. I've been looking and looking through the tilesets, but I don't see any that look like what they had with that.

So, does the OC have purpose-made haks that have that kind of stuff in? And they're included in the default toolset? Or what?

Comments

• thirdmousethirdmouse Member Posts: 67
    In addition to the terrains tilesets have (the tiles that make up the bulk of the area, and sometimes additional things like water or cliffs or chasms), they also have features (single tiles) and groups (well... groups of tiles :P ), so they often contain set pieces that go with the general theme without having a whole tileset devoted to them. The barn you are probably thinking of is a group called Barn 2x3 in the City Interior tilesets.

You can also find the wizard lab and temple interiors in that set, as other examples :)
  • tgxtgx Member Posts: 40
    Oh right! Yeah, that's the barn I was looking for. Funny how I missed it. But thanks for pointing the way, thirdmouse!