Skip to content

A Spell to restore spellslots?

RodionRodion Member Posts: 15
Hello there you moddin' magicians!

Is it possible to make custom spell (for a wizard) to refresh rest of em? Including itself? I just want my single campaigning as a wild mage get rid of resting video/resting 8-hour expense/resting no-combat conditions etc etc.

Tried to perpetrate such a modding action myself - it would be better not to undertake it.

I'll be waiting your concern.

Comments

• Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    edited February 2018
    @Rodion I think there just might be an Innate version of the Wish spell, with this exact effect. Not sure exactly which one, but you can try checking the spell resource files using EEKeeper, starting from SPIN731 to SPIN738 (might be any one out of those 8 spell files). Though you'd have to make your custom spell in such a way that it itself can be re-cast without resting, since your primary concern is to avoid resting.

Hope that helps. :smile:
  • RodionRodion Member Posts: 15
    Which fields of this innate custom spell should be changed to achieve "itself restless recastability"?

My tools are NearInfinity and EE Keeper.
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Rodion said:

Which fields of this innate custom spell should be changed to achieve "itself restless recastability"?

@Rodion I'm afraid I can't help you with that. I don't know that much about modding; I just tinker occasionally with the EEKeeper. Perhaps one of our modder friends here on the forums might be able to help you. :) I think you might like to ask this question on the General Modding section.