Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Most fun, or informative, or advantageous, targets for Domination in Siege of Dragonspear?

I figure it would be handy to keep a list on hand of maps with specific mobs that are the best targets for mind-control spells like Domination - controlling them either for the entertainment/absurdity value instead of just killing/ignoring them, or because they say interesting (Easter-eggs) or informative things, or because turning them would be a significant advantage in combat. Obviously they have to have decent probably of failing their saving throw as well. Any recommendations?

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 2,118
    In my Enchanter run, I Charmed/Dominated every named-NPC on the crusader's camp (the wizard that recognizes you, the half-orc commander, and others).

Then I let them kill each other far away from the camp.

That helped a lot. When the coalition attacked I had to deal only with common crusaders NPCs, I didn't even bother joining the battle.