Skip to content

Infinite Dungeons (Multiplayer) not possible?

OnyxiusOnyxius Member Posts: 7
edited March 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
So, I have a friend who is going to (unless he did already) buy the deluxe edition so we can do the dungeon crawl (Infinite Dungeon) together, however it is not an option in the multiplayer, yet it tells you to use 1-4 players. I'm guessing that is somehow create a local team to go in?

Thanks

Comments

• OnyxiusOnyxius Member Posts: 7
    :( awe, i see on steam its listed as single player, that makes me sad, it would be cool to do an infinite dungeon crawl with a friend.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/737000/Neverwinter_Nights_Infinite_Dungeons/

So then how do you build a party of 4 players? I load a new dungeon, create a character and thats it, i must have missed an option to build more players to go with me.
  • DerpCityDerpCity Member, Moderator Posts: 303
    edited March 2018
    Infinite Dungeons actually is compatible with Multiplayer. You have to change to the Development Version of NWN:EE installation. Based on your second post, I assume you're using Steam, so right click the game in your Steam list, click properties, and clikc Betas. Opt into the "development -" version and wait for it to reinstall. In game, you should click Multiplayer, Create Lan/Internet game, and select Infinite Dungeons in the premium module list. I believe on Steam friends can join your adventure using the "Join Game" functionality that steam has. Otherwise, you should be able to create a password and post the game to the internet under a name your friends can recognize.

I've noticed it was somewhat crashy, so as a rule I would suggest that you go through doors one at a time, particularly the one in the first area.
  • OnyxiusOnyxius Member Posts: 7
    oh nice thank you, i just changed mine to dev, ill have him do the same tonight.