Skip to content

Alangara: Where Gods Are Reborn

PhantomizerPhantomizer Member Posts: 76
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to extend a quick Invitation to any players that might be looking to check out a worthwhile PW called Alangara on NWN:EE.

Server Name: Phantomizer's Haven.
Mod Name: Alangara CEP261 (v0_1)
IP: 97.100.69.123
Discord: https://discord.gg/EdR2G8y
2da Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fsj6wusuf5ulon/alangara_2das_v2.zip?dl=0
Just download and extract to the override folder.

I originally Intended just to use It to play with my friend, but I was so amazed by how good It Is that I decided to host It online. here's some Info on the gameworld and features.

ALANGARA -Where gods are reborn.
Description: ALANGARA is a rather big role-play/adventure server. You level up fast at start ( to give you a playable character) and then it slows down. ALANGARA offers a blend of group based quest action, and a chance to explore solo a graphically detailed world with stories, quests, hidden treasures and all those things many of us have enjoyed in Pen And Paper.

Roleplay adventure server set in a unique and self invented part of Faerun ( the forgotten realms ) Player housing and lands - player farming system - player added literature - player guilds - Tons of NPC quests - REBORN option to create semi-divine characters after level 40 - etc etc
ALANGARA has a new continent added and 11 new areas very worked through to UBER high level areas taking place in a quasi realm of Asgaard of the Nordic mythology

Requires: Requires All Expansions (SoU & HotU & CEP)

Area Numbers: 224 areas.

Important Info: The only info that is really needed is that DMs should only use those monsters that are already in the module everything should work flawlessly. The XP counter in NWN should be a 0 since we have a custom XP script. All quests work on a quest token system.

Magic Level: High
Treasure Level: High
Death: Players loose XP and gold INSTANTLY on death. Raise dead gives some back, resurrection gives even more back. This is to insure death is 'felt' without tiresome death realms and downtime.
Class Restrictions: There are some class restrictions implemented as well as build types. Please see ALANGARA Info Doc for details.

As a last note, I'm planning to do tweaks here and there as needed and I'm definitely open to feedback.
Post edited by Phantomizer on

Comments

• PhantomizerPhantomizer Member Posts: 76
    Just finished updating the server!

1)
    The server now restarts everyday at 6am EST (GMT-5).

2)
    Server status Is now relayed to Discord.

3)
    Updated some relevant Info about the server on both Discord and this post.

Thanks to those that have stopped by, Unfortunately we haven't bumped Into each other, but what with my odd work hours, I can usually be found In the early hours of the morning tinkering around.