Skip to content

[solved] Madulf and gang in Umar Hills are attacking me

AlequeAleque Member Posts: 149
Hi

I am on this quest: "Madulf Wants to Make a Deal With the Village". I agreed to make the deal, talked to the mayor and now suddenly Madulf and his gang are hostile and attacking me.

What is wrong?
Post edited by Aleque on

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Did you possibly accidentally hit them with an AOE while fighting other creatures? Maybe one got charmed and became hostile when it wore off. What did you say to the mayor?
  • AlequeAleque Member Posts: 149
    I fought some dark creatures nearby (ghosts/shades) and used Turn Undead on them. Had to chase one of them which was fleeing in fear. I use Advanced AI script on all of my characters.

The mayor accepted the negotiation and actually the quest is even accepted in my journal. But no XP and Madulf / Co. are still hostile. Should I avoid them and move on?

Can't I use some cheat code to un-hostile them?
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    You can use a Dire Charm spell to temporarily make Madulf friendly, Which should allow you to talk to him and finish the quest.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Dire Charm doesn't work on giant humanoids like Madulf, but Domination should do the trick.
    Aleque
  • AlequeAleque Member Posts: 149
    Worked like a charm... get it?
    Thanks. What a mess that was. Chasing them around, hitting some of them unconscious. Just for some shield and a few words.
    Grond0ThacoBelljoluv
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    That's odd. Maybe something your characters did in their script aggro'd them.