Skip to content

Big metal unit

So the big metal unit is great and all... but the only problem is that I can't fit through doors.

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 624
    It's more of a joke than anything.. and probably some far fetched idea they didn't have the time/money for in PS:T
  • SariusSarius Member Posts: 24
    Khyron said:

It's more of a joke than anything.. and probably some far fetched idea they didn't have the time/money for in PS:T

I did laugh when I put it on. Thought it was kind of hilarious.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Its super helpful for the final battle.
    RaduzielSarius
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    Thieves used to be able to backstab with the fists before ee but as has been stated already, it’s kind of a joke and have not used it in a looooong time. Assassin dualed to cleric backstabbing with BMU damage is the highest damage available with one hit in the game I think.
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    @_Nightfall_ I think you are confusing Shapechange: Golem and the Big Metal Unit. The BMU does not provide any extra damage.
    ThacoBell
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    You are probably right,
  • masteralephmasteraleph Member Posts: 270
    The BMU's ammunition is actually phenomenal when paired with the Firetooth Crossbow and an archer- it strikes twice, so you get your Called Shot benefits twice. Note that it strikes as a low level magic item, but the Scorcher Ammunition, at least, hits anyone in its path without checking. Stick a Skeleton Warrior on the far of an enemy you want dead and attack it with the Scorcher Ammunition/Called Shot.
    semiticgoddess