Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Was Michael Hoenig a fraud?

2»

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,367
    Ardanis said:

What do you guys think about this?

I think about the stunning shots of nude Mathilda May in Lifeforce...

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,367
    KolonKu said:

I don't get it really, even if those are similar in some ways they are completely different tracks. I make electronic music and it is almost certain that anything you "create" will follow an existing pattern and that precious melody we think is new and "ours" will only differ a bit from what has been already made. There isn't much "new" things around if nothing at all "Was Michael Hoening a fraud" that's a bit disrespectful taking in account the data you are showing us.

Did you even listen to the examples? This is way too similar to be a coincidence.
    According to the comments under one of the vids, Hoenig purchased the rights to use the Lifeforce theme. IF that's true, that would mean:
    1. Legally, it wasn't plagiarism, as he held the rights to use it, and
    2. It's certainly no coincidence - it was an intentional remake/remix.

AstroBryGuyJoenSoThacoBellProont
2»