Skip to content

Dorn il-khan DLC

Hello, newbie here.

First time playing baldur's gate. I have the mobile version and am wondering what exactly is included in the dorn il-khan DLC?

Comments

• FoxterFoxter Member Posts: 20
    While I only used the PC version that came with Dorn add-on already installed, it basically adds a new character and his quest to get revenge on the group that betrayed him. One thing to mention is the fact that Dorn is a evil companion and he will leave if your reputation goes above 18. If you intend to get Dorn in Baldurs Gate EE 2 it may be worth purchasing but otherwise the Dorn quest from Baldurs Gate EE is not very satisfying and may not be worth buying (in my opinion).
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Foxter said:

While I only used the PC version that came with Dorn add-on already installed, it basically adds a new character and his quest to get revenge on the group that betrayed him. One thing to mention is the fact that Dorn is a evil companion and he will leave if your reputation goes above 18. If you intend to get Dorn in Baldurs Gate EE 2 it may be worth purchasing but otherwise the Dorn quest from Baldurs Gate EE is not very satisfying and may not be worth buying (in my opinion).

You do get an otherwise unobtainable elven chainmail though. That might be worth the price if you enjoy playing a bard, fighter/mage or fighter/mage/thief.