Skip to content

[Bug?] Area view incorrectly displays models and colors

prwoprwo Member Posts: 69
This is something I encountered back in the 1.69 toolset, but appears more frequent in the 74.8164.0.0's Toolset (nwtoolset.exe 1.4.2.18):

Sometimes the creature models in the area view (the main view where you can paint tiles and placeables) are displayed with incorrectly colored and textured body parts.
When I open the Creature Properies however, the portrayal of the creature appears to be correct:

(Notice the hair color, the color of the top and the metal color of the boots that are different.)

When I change to another area and then back it seems that they are displayed correctly - but then sometimes other parts are incorrect then. Always little things.
This problem appears to be in the toolet only, as the game seems to render everything correctly.

Anyone else encountered this?

Comments

• virusmanvirusman Member, Developer Posts: 173
    Please report this on Redmine, ideally with a module+instructions demonstrating this.
  • ProlericProleric Member Posts: 1,305
    If this is on an nVidia card, ensure you have the latest drivers. There was an issue very like this in game, which is fixed, though I haven't seen it in the toolset.
  • prwoprwo Member Posts: 69
    I've got a NVIDIA Quadro 600. I'll try updating the driver, but I doubt there is a current version.

To me it appears to be a bug in the new Toolset. Opening the same mod with 1.69 on the same computer doesn't have this issue.
  • prwoprwo Member Posts: 69
    I've updated the NVIDIA driver to the latest version (377.83), without improvement.