Skip to content

Barrrrggg!

Hi all, in my present game Nalia has been abducted but Khellor Ahmson did not show up to provide assistance. (Possibly because the Unseeing Eye Prophets were getting beaten up.) I am playing on Android and cannot CLUA him in either. As a result Barg will not spawn, and even though I can add slaving documents via EE Keeper apparently Corgeig requires evidence of Isaea's criminal associations. Could anyone check the global that is set when you speak to Barg please?- then I can set it manually via EE Keeper.

Comments

• KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    The variable is named TalkedToBarg and set to 1 after the dialogue.
    Mantis37
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,169
    That works, cheers!
    Kurona
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    I saw the title and thought it was the sound Korgan made after three too many mead boilermakers.
    Balrog99ThacoBellsemiticgoddess
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,364
    I thought it was the name of another castle in Monty Python and the Holy Grail! We didn't get to hear about that one because the animator had a heart attack before finishing the scene...
    ThacoBelltbone1Phototoxin
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    Balrog99 said:

I thought it was the name of another castle in Monty Python and the Holy Grail! We didn't get to hear about that one because the animator had a heart attack before finishing the scene...

Bravo! [standing ovation]

Phototoxin
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,169
    I like to think that if Isaea had actually captured the Dearnise hold he would have been standing on the battlements and yelling insults rather than getting anything done.
    ThacoBellBalrog99