Skip to content

Do you ever use the console to fix nonsense?

For example, during my current run Edwin complained about me taking too long to kill Dynaheir and left... as soon as I had entered the Gnoll Fortress map.
Obviously it wouldn't have made any sense at all for him to leave not only in the wilderness but also in the very place he wanted to go in the first place so I just CTRL+Q him back to the party.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Its been essential to solve quest breaking bugs in the past.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    I use DLCTEP to fix nonsense.

so many high tier items in BG2 and especially IWDEE have no glow or anything special about their animation. they just look like a standard mace or sword or plain copied from other items (Sword of Mask and Disaster Blade are literally the short sword +3 from bg1).

in bg1ee I fixed Koveras' skin color, equipped Davaeorn his archmage robe, equiped the chess king his world edge +3. I made the Astral Phase Spider red instead of looking exactly like a phase.

in bg2 I gave Revanek the gloves of crushing and cloak of mirror so I can skip the ever boring shauagin city every time. I made the Hell Dragon Silver as it should be, and changed Amanuator's avatar to a Air Elemental rather than literally looking like Dreppin from bg1. Also gave Adalon a silver scale.

I used to be a purist but I guess I got fed up one day