Skip to content

Clara Shadowkeeper, Spoilers maybe

Is there a way to edit her or the questline to stop her from asking you to go to the tomb?
I was going to give her a kit and turn her into a proper thief but I'm not sure how to get her to stop pestering me about going to the tomb and I'd really rather not have to deal with that every 15 minutes.

I know there's that mod on shs but to be honest it looks rather unbalanced, if there was a mod anyone knew about that was more just turning her into a regular thief you could use I'd also be thankful for that.

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    If you want to put the quest in pause, set the value of the global variable OHH_faxxat_leaves to 3 or more. If you want to resume the quest to before you go to Dragomir's tomb, set it to 1 and you will have two days.
  • OrangemooseOrangemoose Member Posts: 83
    Thanks
  • BCaesarBCaesar Member Posts: 449

Is there a way to edit her or the questline to stop her from asking you to go to the tomb?
    I was going to give her a kit and turn her into a proper thief but I'm not sure how to get her to stop pestering me about going to the tomb and I'd really rather not have to deal with that every 15 minutes.

I know there's that mod on shs but to be honest it looks rather unbalanced, if there was a mod anyone knew about that was more just turning her into a regular thief you could use I'd also be thankful for that.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/71473/playable-clara-all-things-mazzy-version-1-038-tob-eet/p1

This mod allows you to save Clara and keep her. She starts as a level 3 Shadowdancer.