Skip to content

[MOD] Bubb's Auto Looting

BubbBubb Member Posts: 998
edited March 2018 in UI Modding

Overview:

This mod seeks to make looting easier. Features include filtering automatic-looting by critical item, weapon enchantment level, gold, price, and price per weight. For the moment auto-looting only pertains to on-ground items. The main goal of this mod is to reduce the amount of items the player misses and leaves on the ground, especially small piles of gold. Due to limitations of the engine, automatically picked up items can only be transferred to the currently selected leader. This mod only supports BG2EE at the moment, though if there is demand I will attempt to port it. If anyone has any suggestions for additional filters, I would be happy to see about implementing them.

Screenshots:

Use:

In the bottom left-hand corner of the world screen you will see a new button. This button opens up the Auto Loot options menu. In this menu you can turn on and off all the different filters, as well as tweak several filter's values to greater suit your looting needs. By default auto looting is off.

Installation:

Download the zip file attached to this post, and copy the contents into your BG2EE's base folder. Run the setup-bubb_auto_loot.exe, and you are good to go!
KilivitzGusindalefreutDjinnGrammarsaladFlashburnJuliusBorisovALIENRahonaOstrimoMantis37AbelRik_KirtaniyaStummvonBordwehr

Comments

• sarge945sarge945 Member Posts: 9
    I would very much love versions for BG:EE and IWD:EE if possible.
  • RahonaOstrimoRahonaOstrimo Member Posts: 40
    This is such a great idea, have been hoping for some function like this to make the loot process easier. Is there some public code on this that can be shared, would it be possible to transfer to other games such as Icewindd dale 2? :) Great work.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Bubb, I would add another option: Ammunition

Maybe

Ammunition: All/Bolt/Bullet/Arrow

Good job on this one :)
  • Austin87Austin87 Member Posts: 280
    Can this mod be made compatible for the EET?
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    @Bubb
    How EET compatible is this lovely mod?
  • GordianGordian Member Posts: 6
    +1 for EET and LeUI/DragonSpearUI++ compatibility. : )
  • ZorutarZorutar Member Posts: 15
    @Bubb As guys mentioned in previous messages. Can you make this excellent mod compatible with EET? :)