Skip to content

Completely confused by Rasaad quest and romancè

The only reason I had Rasaad in my party was for the romance. It was all going well with lots of chitchat and flirts, until all of the twofold stuff started. By the end of it my char was referring to him as "my friend" and now he's left the party to run the Twofold.

How on Earth do I a) keep the romance going AND b) keep him in my party? Otherwise he has just been dead weight sucking up experience points a better character could have used.

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513

The only reason I had Rasaad in my party was for the romance. It was all going well with lots of chitchat and flirts, until all of the twofold stuff started. By the end of it my char was referring to him as "my friend" and now he's left the party to run the Twofold.

How on Earth do I a) keep the romance going AND b) keep him in my party? Otherwise he has just been dead weight sucking up experience points a better character could have used.

yeah the quest can quite easily end with him running the trust, just depends what dialogue options you go with. He will stay if you pick an option that doesn't involve running the trust, best way to achieve that is to somehow keep the Master of Combat alive during the fight, he will then run the trust instead of Rasaad and you get to keep him in the party. If he does die, which is highly likely, you just need to steer him away from taking it over via dialogue.

It's annoying because it's an extremely hard fight if you intend to keep MoC alive.
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    He only leaves to lead the Twofold if you encourage him to do so. There are a few different outcomes to his personal story. Though, I don't think you have to worry about a "better character" monks are INSANE at high levels.
    Phototoxin
  • WillowbarkWillowbark Member Posts: 50
    Okay. It's just that there is no time to prepare, half my spells are already gone from the 4 trials and then there is no break after the fight to think. Ridiculous.
    I have done this battle four times. There is never an option in dialogue option for him to stay with me, not ever.

Is there a guide to the dialogues post battle.. Seriously it is such a tough battle and then not able to save before the dialogues...for the first time ever in 20 years of playing bgee I am utterly frustrated.
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Like i said you have to keep the Master of Combat alive for the ideal solution, it's just extremely difficult as he's not in the party and tends to get attacked by a lot of enemies due to his starting position.
    ThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I think the quest also takes every talk into account. As you have multiple times throughout (starting from when you first pick him up) to goad him in a certain direction.
    I gave up on the Combat Master. He always dies immediately. I did manage to keep Rasaad in my party by basically getting him to give up on revenge. He didn't seem happy about it but at least he isn't a complete waste.

Thanks for the suggestions.
    ThacoBellBorek