Skip to content

[BGT] Character Generation Glitch?

Just created an Undead Hunter (Human/Paladin Set), and for some reason he spawned with twice the maximum amount of hitpoints he should have had. (28/28 Vs. 14/14) Screenshot below.

Has this ever occured to anyone? I killed Firebead and leveled up to level 2. Gained 14 hp as per (Warrior/Con18), and now have 42 HP before setting foot outside Candlekeep.

Comments

• MurrayConfederacyMurrayConfederacy Member Posts: 188
    I can only think of that when I play EasyTutu there is a thing where you start with higher hp than usual but that is quickly changed when the game sets your xp to -1 and gives you your gold.

However the fact that you STILL have 42 HP would mean that the game is indeed bugged. I have no idea what extra mods you have installed so I suggest restarting and not choosing max hp or nwn-style max hp if you use that, otherwise I have no idea.
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Never had that on BGT. I would open Shadowkeeper and fix it and move on!
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    All I had installed besides BGT was an "Ultimate Portrait Pack" I found online. Just a bunch of pictures to my knowledge, no idea why that would change anything. Just thought it was an interesting glitch.
  • AshendilAshendil Member Posts: 56
    edited November 2012
    Well... I would see it as a gift from the gods and just leave things as they are, except if you are playing the game for the first time.