Skip to content

M'khiin stuck!

I am at the drawbridge entrance at Bridgeport and after my party came out on the other M'khiin is now suck "behind" the door. I tried moving back into the building, change the order of my party and come back out, but then whoever I have as the last member of my party gets stuck back there. I can't move her out and can't speak to her to tell cut her back to camp as it says she is "busy". The only way I can address her is if I remove her. Which would be fine, except if I remove her, Viconia also leaves due to the rep gain.

I worked around it by going back inside, unequipping her and moving her to that last spot the back outside. Then asked Khalid to join and removed her. She is still stuck back there and "appears busy" so I can't speak to her. I'm crossing my fingers that when I leave she will show up at camp or that somehow I don't lose her but I was going to dump her soon anyway. But I was just wondering if this bug is common and if there is a different fix? I did a very minimal effort search for anyone with the same thing and couldn't really find anything.

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    You could always enable the console and move her with Ctrl + J.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Member Posts: 4
    I foresaw that being someone's answer, but honestly I have never had to use it and don't even know how. I know I wouldn't have any problems finding out how to use and it's easily accessible. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • PaulGreystokePaulGreystoke Member Posts: 63
    I have had issues with exiting from Bridgefort to the upper level of the fort with the 6th party member being stuck behind the door & unable to move. Since the 6th person is usually my mage (Dynaheir, Neera, or Edwin) this can be problematic if I decide to fight the crusaders. It is not impossible to whip the crusaders without my mage, but it is non-optimal.

IIRC, my standard fix when this occurs is to roll back to a prior save inside Bridgefort, then drop a character, go through the door, then drop another character, then go back inside & pick up the first dropped character, then back through the door again & re-add the 2nd dropped character.

I have tried different formations to see if this is the cause of the issue, but I don't recall that I found an answer.

At least now I know that I am not the only person to experience this buggy behavior. ;)
    Ahhhh, good fix. Never considered that (Ocham's Razor, lol). Thanks!

Yeah, when it first happened I was getting so pissed. Then as soon as I sent her back to camp, Viconia up & quits. Good times. :)
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    If you can, you want to have the console enabled. The Inifinity Engine is a good contender for the buggiest engine that still functions. The console makes fixing bugs super simple.
    I guess I've never had anything that I needed to fix a bug bad enough that warranted even dealing with it. Except of course, for this one. The large majority of bugs that people have experienced I never have. Just lucky I guess.