Skip to content

Additional Neverwinter Nights Game Content...Where is it?

I've recently downloaded the Digital Deluxe bundle for Neverwinter Nights EE, and I can't find or use the new modules that are listed in the additional game content. I have looked in the game by selecting other modules/premium modules and in the bin files that were downloaded. I haven't found anything related to these additional modules. How can I access Pirates of the Sword Coast, Infinite Dungeons, etc. ?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JellyBellyWallyJellyBellyWally Member Posts: 4
    Windows 10, and I am using Beamdog Client. I found the other premium content like shadowguard/kingmaker and the other basic modules - dark rangers treasure etc. - but not the Pirates/Infinite dungeons.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Those other modules are located in the nwm folder in the data folder for the game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    edited April 2018
    @JellyBellyWally
    Hi there!

Query for you, directly below the game title in the Beamdog client, what is listed in your Drop-down?

It should say "Digital Deluxe", is that what it says on your machine?

If it does say that, then the question is "Have you run the game through the Beamdog Client at least once?"

Following that, I would suggest selecting "Options --> Verify Game" and see if for some reason it didn't download the files appropriately.
    My reaction: Oh there's a dropdown! And it says Digital Deluxe.

*downloads*

Okay it works yay. Thanks so much Shandaxx and Shaiden. I was thinking it was like I hadn't installed it :). It's my first time with beamdog and I just didn' t know about thaat dropdown. Step 0 solved it. Issue resolved. No further issues.

Thanks again!
    ronaldo
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Not a worry, a lot of people have run into that. I hope you enjoy!
    JuliusBorisov