Skip to content

How many chests in the OC(s) can only be opened by a rogue?

JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
There's at least one chest in the OC that can only be opened by a rogue. I'm almost to that point and will have to bring Tomi Undergallows to have access to it. The knock spell, fireball, bash, etc. just don't work on this one. So my question is are there any other chests in the OC(s) that require an actual rogue to open?

Comments

• XorinaXorina Member Posts: 138
    Really? That's a bit queer, every chest in the oc I've been able to smash open.
  • helmo1977helmo1977 Member Posts: 364
    edited April 2018
    Jidokwon said:

There's at least one chest in the OC that can only be opened by a rogue. I'm almost to that point and will have to bring Tomi Undergallows to have access to it. The knock spell, fireball, bash, etc. just don't work on this one. So my question is are there any other chests in the OC(s) that require an actual rogue to open?

Afauk, no. I know the chest you talk about because I also took the rogue to open it. But I remember doing that just once

Ps. In the OC only. Dont remember in SoU or HotU
  • ussnorwayussnorway Member Posts: 341
    my pixie opens every chest in OC chapter 1... to be fair she counts as a rogue

Neverwinter Nights_ Enhanced Edition Lockpicking from nib on Vimeo.

Level 1 of Helm's Hold = hard cheast with traps and good loot

• ReklawenalpReklawenalp Member Posts: 9
    The chest you mentioned is in Helm's Hold Dungeon. It's likely a bug the developers missed out on. It was there even in the vanilla OC, before Hotu and SoU came out.

Don't worry, as it's the only one in the entire 3 campaign. Also, by that stage in the game you should have more than enough to get you past Helm's Hold, so you do not NEED to open it anyway,