Skip to content

Whats the projectiles stack limit in BG:EE?

BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
I've been searching the manuals, but haven't been able to find out how many arrows/bullets/bolts fit in a stack in BG/EE.
In the original BG it was 20, in BG2 it was 40.

Does anyone know the limits in BG:EE?
Maybe I've somehow missed it in the manual.

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    It's neither 20 nor 40.
  • CalawenCalawen Member Posts: 707
    And it's not in the manuals. ^^
  • BytebrainBytebrain Member Posts: 602
    Ahh...
    I presume you guys have some insider knowledge you're not about to part with.. ;-)
    I understand and respect that, and I'll just wait and see in 3 days when the game is released.
  • Kang54Kang54 Member Posts: 58
    edited November 2012
    *crosses fingers that they're going to stack in large numbers*

I usually always buy 9999 arrows/bolts/bullets for every char I have. No need to worry about being on level 4 of Durlag's Tower just to discover that you're all out of ammunition. It's not like there's not enough loot/items otherwise - you spend enough time at the inventory sorting minigame anyway, that you'll a pro in no time.
  • BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    And its less than 99. Don't know more than that sorry.
    Well, any amount over 40 is an improvement IMO, so I'm a happy camper no matter what. :-)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    I heard a rumor that the stack size is now 17.

Everybody likes prime numbers, right? :D
  • FrekFrek Member Posts: 15
    I actually enjoy having limited space and carrying capacity. It forces you to make some tough decisions.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Frek said:

I actually enjoy having limited space and carrying capacity. It forces you to make some tough decisions.

Me too, though 20 was too low

• TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    I certainly didn't enjoy having to go into Safana's inventory every time she used up a stack of throwing daggers.
    I'll make do with whatever limit they set, but I would appreciate less micromanagement with projectiles. At the very least BG2 limit of 40...
  • GridianGridian Member Posts: 50
    In IWD2 the stacksize was 40 as well. So I guess that 40 is a fairly safe bet. :-)
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    It'll be higher than 40.