Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Party and their proficiencies

Hello, i am ready for a new playthrough with SCS mod. I decided to go with this party:
- berserker 13 / mage (decided to dual at 13 because otherwise i get to high thaco)
- minsc (i always pick him)
- Yoshimo (for traps/locks and quest)-> imoen (i always pick her)
- jaherae (cool combination)
- aerie (never played her before, i wanna try cleric/mage)
- haerdalis (never played him before, want him for that use any item)

Now how to assign proficiencies to them ? What i got so far is this:

- berserker/mage - longsword (for that MR lowering sword), katanas (celestial fury), else is a blank
- minsc - 2 handed sword, flail, halberd, what else ?
- imoen - dart, bow, short sword, dagger (she will use only ranged weapons)
- jaherae - club, what else ?
- aerie - dart, bow, short sword, dagger (she will use only ranged weapons)
- haerdalis - starts with short swords, i want 2 handed sword for Carsomyr and Gram, bastard for Purifier, basicly i want him to have high MR, also warhammers since he will need that 25 strength for lower thaco

Also i am deciding between making sword of gram and swort sword of mask +5. Both drain levels which could come in handy but u can only make 2 of those items. This time i will play without ascension, next time i will play with ascension and i noticed level draining could be usefull for yagashura in last fight, so what do u say ?

Comments