Skip to content

Keldorn went mad after i raised him from dead

marilithmarilith Member Posts: 25
On my current SCS-Insane playthrough i formed party consisting of me, human blackguard, Keldorn, Valygar, Wilson and Aerie. Right now we are on mission to save Haer'Dalis and in that goal we decided to take out Reijek in Bridge District for some xp. It was a fierce, tough battle and Keldorn died gloriously, afterward i raised him in nearby temple. Soon after we rested at Five Flagonns Inn, he went mad and started talking, like i was clicking on him all time, turning on me.

What can i do?

Besides, what do you think of abusing eekeeper, like giving yourself million gold and all the best equipment, can it be justified?

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    Hard to say what has caused the Keldorn issue, have you completed his quest? Off the top of my head all i could think would cause problems are reputation dropping too low or his quest not being completed/started within a certain time frame, although i am not sure if his quests have time limits.

As for EE Keeper it's entirely down to you, the game is played for fun so if you want to play with unlimited cash and the best items, then have at it! Personally i give myself a bag of holding and perhaps a +1 weapon, occasionally i'll give myself some gold if i am not playing a thief and cannot be bothered to steal everything using Yoshimo, Clara, Jan or Nalia. It's also fun to play LoB + SCS solo, i'll usually add in some kits for multi-class toons when i do that, can't beat the Kensai/Assassin/Wild Mage version of the FMT hehe.
    ThacoBellmarilith
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    He realized you were a blackguard?
    ThacoBellMantis37Ardul
  • xzar_montyxzar_monty Member Posts: 631
    marilith said:

Besides, what do you think of abusing eekeeper, like giving yourself million gold and all the best equipment, can it be justified?

Sure it can. "I want to cheat and my desire to cheat is its own justification." That's what it comes down to.

If somebody wants to play the game that way, fine. But what would be the point?
    marilith
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    edited April 2018
    marilith said:

Depends on what how you want to play the game. Most of the time I grab a bag of holding and a custom version of boots of speed (weaker one) for conveniency everytime I start a game.
    booinyoureyesmarilith
  • marilithmarilith Member Posts: 25
    Well, if SCS on insane can be tough, so can I, and in that way I can justify cheating through eekeeper.

Why Wilson got so low dexterity when he's a bear, I mean bears are dexterous and resilient animals. He should have damage resistance too! Also, he should move faster, you can't outrun bears!
    Borekbooinyoureyes
    edited April 2018
    Crushed bandits in Temple District Sewers by just using summons:

Improved Kitthix, Iron golem from Juggernaut Golem Manual, five skeleton warriors, Jade Hound, Cerebus, Berserk warrior, Joolon from Golden Lion figurine, Elementals from Ring of elemental mastery, Minotaur from Golden Calf Idol, Spider Spawn and Efretti from Efretti bottle. Hehe :D
    Borek
    Can I make Blackguard/Mage via eekeeper? It would be cool :D
  • BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    marilith said:

Can I make Blackguard/Mage via eekeeper? It would be cool :D

Unfortunately not, the best you could do is to make a Fighter/Mage then add in the Blackguard abilities manually, you would have to update them as you level up, i haven't tried but i am pretty sure turn undead would not be possible to add, at least without some programming/mod-making experience, also it wouldn't have the Paladin XP tables, so you'd level faster since Fighters require 10% less then Paladins/rangers.
    marilith
    Doesn't matter. Blackguard is more powerful than fighter/mage anyway.
    Borek
    edited April 2018
    Thanks for helpful explanation. I guessed that it was stutter but didn't know for sure.

I have earlier save, but i think i'm way past now in my blackguard path to bother...