Skip to content

Let's plays on youtube?

who will let's play the game on youtube first?

I'd especially be interested in seeing hardcore runs of all sorts, e.g. ironman (death is permanent), soloing etc...

hope to see some videos :-)

Comments

• EdHousdenEdHousden Member Posts: 40
    I will be posting a lets play my friend, with voice also - on to the following channel.

www.youtube.com/T3DWOD
  • SophiaSophia Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 581
    I like to watch "Let's play"s too, but I prefer the blind ones, made by people who are playing the game for the first time, I hope someone will make this kind of videos:) !
  • loganultimaloganultima Member Posts: 109
    I'd like to see let's play on insane.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    I might make videos without voice, but not right away, I already made a load for my last Tutu solo run.
  • EdHousdenEdHousden Member Posts: 40
    Sophia said:

I like to watch "Let's play"s too, but I prefer the blind ones, made by people who are playing the game for the first time, I hope someone will make this kind of videos:) !

I wouldn't say i'm 'blind' but I am not the most experienced player, so you may enjoy my uploads!

• WhhheatonWhhheaton Member Posts: 6
    Sophia said:

1 up for blind plays. I prefer watching someone else ... maybe I'm just lazy
  • AlexDeLargeAlexDeLarge Member Posts: 273
    I'm considering doing a no-reload run while streaming it or posting the videos on youtube. However, i'm not sure i'm a very entertaining person to listen to, i generally don't talk much either. Maybe i'll just put some good music in the background and just talk from time to time.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    I'm not gonna do a Let's Play, but I am planning on doing video guides on how to make all the different NPCs effective, good playstyles etc.
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited November 2012
    Ill bet @cheesebelly is making some video too...
  • LMTR14LMTR14 Member Posts: 165
    for an example of a very good bg lp check out this guy, he does a very good job of actually roleplaying his main character, inspired my own lping quite heavily

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZMBOhLRNwc
  • LMTR14LMTR14 Member Posts: 165
    hmm seems it doesn't work the way I intended

http://www. youtube.com/ watch?v= LZMBOhLRNwc
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Quartz said:

I'm not gonna do a Let's Play, but I am planning on doing video guides on how to make all the different NPCs effective, good playstyles etc.

I'd be very interested to watch them, go for it! :-)
  • patbakerpatbaker Member Posts: 21
    i'm not going to do lets play either :) but I will watch
  • howtofightaraptorhowtofightaraptor Member Posts: 23
    I'm definitely going to, and I'm looking for a buddy to tag along. Purely for story and running amok, more of a series to watch than a serious LP. I want to get up to all kinds of antics and just be rediculous. Will be uploading to youtube.com/howtofightaraptor
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    I think @cheesebelly is our resident Let's Player here. I assume he plans to do one too.
  • CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    Thanks for mentioning me @ajwz and @lordkim! :)
    I'll do a Black Pits LP as soon as the game is released. For the actual game, I was planning to do some small parts with my girl friend here and there. But when I'm going to do it is a big question mark as MP LPs tend to be hard to set up, especially with me working on the degree and my GF being busy with her own studies!

Maybe I'll do something for Christmas :P

I'm not a big deal of an LPer actually. I may be partnered and earn money from it, but I don't have a huge audience for my silly (call it CRAZY) LPs. Just over 100 :P

When it comes to *THE LPer*, I daresay Zeckul would be a good call! :)