Skip to content

Keen Sense?

JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
edited April 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
Specifics: Characters with this feat may apply their full Search skill even when making a passive search.

Use: Automatic

The Wiki further states that it affects listen and spot, too. It is always activated, so it can't be toggled off and back on. So my question: Are additional party members without this skill nerfed by the player having it? I mean if my character is with a henchman or familiar with a higher search skill will they also be fully searching? If not, what can I do on my end to get party members to search, too?

Edit: There is a Toggle Search Mode option for henchman that is available through the radial menu, but can I make a hotkey for that?

Comments

• ShadowMShadowM Member Posts: 573
    There is a toggle radial individual , but they have not implemented it for you to add to the hotkey yet. Good suggestion on them adding it and toggle stealth. They just have inventory, lock, trap right now that you can hot-key for each henchman.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JidokwonJidokwon Member Posts: 395
    Thank you. I was wondering if I was missing something. I'd absolutely love having access to more hotkeys and functions.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Shia_LuckShia_Luck Member Posts: 39
    The numberpad works like the radial menu and you used to be able to hotkey a macro, Some esperimentation there may work for you?

Have fun :)
    JuliusBorisov