Skip to content

Up to what point in his SoA and ToB quests does Rasaad need to be present?

Hey everybody,

I want to play a monk in a future playthrough and I want to get the items from Rasaad's quests in SoA and ToB, but I don't want to bring Rasaad along (since I'll already be a monk and having two monks is kinda meh). Up to what points do I need to have Rasaad with me? Like, if I start the quest and then park him somewhere, can I go through the tests and the fight on the temple in SoA, or does he need to be there?

Thanks!

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    pvddr said:

Hey everybody,

I want to play a monk in a future playthrough and I want to get the items from Rasaad's quests in SoA and ToB, but I don't want to bring Rasaad along (since I'll already be a monk and having two monks is kinda meh). Up to what points do I need to have Rasaad with me? Like, if I start the quest and then park him somewhere, can I go through the tests and the fight on the temple in SoA, or does he need to be there?

Thanks!

His quest for SoA ends after the fight outside the temple, exactly how it concludes depends on dialogue options and whether or not master of combat survives. During the tests he has dialogue after each one and usually some during the pre-test discussion, so i would imagine dismissing him before you've finished could be problematic, but i have never actually tried.

Perhaps create a save when you 1st reach the zone and see if you can complete it after he's been kicked.
  • HenryNYHenryNY Member Posts: 42
    pvddr said:

Hey everybody,

Up to what points do I need to have Rasaad with me? Like, if I start the quest and then park him somewhere, can I go through the tests and the fight on the temple in SoA, or does he need to be there?

Thanks!

Once you have unlocked the final areas related to his quest line on either of the world maps, you may boot him. And everything else will proceed as normal. But you'll miss all his remaining dialogues and certain options, and reduce the final phases of his quest line in SoA or ToB to just a few meaningless tests/battles.

Both the SoA and the ToB part of his quest line can be started and finished in just one series of actions, non-stop. It won't take much time, and none of the battles is really difficult (though it may LOOK hard). In my opinion, there is really no point in dropping him before you see him through.