Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Killing Kangaxx With Avenger Druid Solo in SCS

ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 52
Yo I am lvl 23 Avenger tackling with Kangaxx but his demilich form destroys me. I kill lich form easily then boom he kills summons, dispell my protections and i am dead. How do i fight with this demi lich ? Any pointers are appreciated.

Comments

• AnonymousHeroAnonymousHero Member Posts: 86
    edited May 10
    If we're talking solo and vanilla (non-SCS) Kangaxx, your only option is probably to get a weapon that can hit him (+4 or better) and then to use a scroll of Protection from Magic on him when he changes to demilich form... and then hope that you can overcome his regen before the PfM scroll runs out.

• ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 52

If we're talking solo and vanilla (non-SCS) Kangaxx, your only option is probably to get a weapon that can hit him (+4 or better) and then to use a scroll of Protection from Magic on him when he changes to demilich form... and then hope that you can overcome his regen before the PfM scroll runs out.

I am playing solo and scs.

• AnonymousHeroAnonymousHero Member Posts: 86
    ariakas2 said:

OK, depending on options you may still be able to use the PfM on him. IIRC there's an option to remove the scrolls.

I definitely have successfully used PfM on him in an SCS game. I think I've "spellcasting demiliches" enabled, though, so YMMV.

JuliusBorisov

ariakas2 said:

OK, depending on options you may still be able to use the PfM on him. IIRC there's an option to remove the scrolls.

I definitely have successfully used PfM on him in an SCS game. I think I've "spellcasting demiliches" enabled, though, so YMMV.
    i found the scrolls and i have also spellcasting demiliches on. I am going to hunt him now.

And he is dead thks for help.

JuliusBorisovBorek