Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Icewind Dale EE - Stuck at Luremaster Trials 5Gem Portal

Semi Spoilers for Luremaster's Trials below

At AR:9800 and I have all 5 Flawless gems needed for the portal. I have triple checked they are in the correct order and verified from video playthrough that my save is bugged. I am trying to avoid going back 20-30 in-game days worth of time to fix this and hope to fix this via console.

My problem is that I put 3 or so of the gems in the right spot according to the clue and before putting the 5th one in I rested which I think has done something to the game's trigger/condition system. 3 of the 5 gem spots show the 'flash' animation over and over as if I've put the gem in for the first time. No matter how much I take the gems and re-insert them the portal does not open and the quest does not complete.

Any help?

Comments