Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Hi new guy here

Hi i am new here . I really want to play but lot of things are still not inderstandable . I will ask a lot of question and answers really help me understanding this game .

1.i am now a fighter and now want to become a mage but remember a mage cant wear armoe . Soooooo how does dual class works ?

2.how to ressurect dead companion ?
3.what does THACO and 1d10 mean ?
4.os there a way to become armored mage ? Like seravok ?
5.is there a permanent boost ? Mamy youtibe video show solo player with 6 stat boost like anti fear , magic resistance and so on .
6.does alignment affect the game ? I dont see the effect .
7.does the quest has timeline ? I not comfortable with it . Reminds me of xcom 2 redbar . Man what a pain
8.in the character menu there is "customize" and "export" . Can someone tell me what does this do ?

Sorry if i ask a lot . I am afaraid someone will pissed off if i ask vonstantly so thought why not ask many many question .

So yeah once again . Thanks

Ps . Greetings from indonesia .