Skip to content

Encounter OnExit default script?

NeverwinterWightsNeverwinterWights Member Posts: 339
edited May 2018 in Builders - Scripting
Just wondering if there is some default script that runs in an encounter trigger's OnExit event (even if it's empty in properties). I keep noticing random lag spikes that seem to happen when exiting some encounters(only happens occasionally). Could be something else, but in testing there seems to be a correlation. I always stop the character when it happens and it's just outside the line of an encounter trigger.

Edit: I can actually repeat this in every test. Enter first encounter trigger in the area, kill the goblins, leave encounter trigger, as soon as I exit the trigger I get a quick freeze up for like 1 to 2 seconds.

Edit2: I think I've narrowed the problem down to rendering the willow tree placeable. Took them out of the area and all is well. Which has lead me to another problem I'll post separately.
Post edited by NeverwinterWights on

Comments

• dTddTd Member Posts: 182
    Willow trees have been covered either here or on the vault forums, the 2da doesn't have the static flag set for many of the 1.69 additions to placeables.2da. This means, even though you may set them as static in the module, they will revert unless you edit the 2da.