Skip to content

Disappearing Kits in EEKeeper

I recently created a simple mod for myself with some "house rules" 2DA changes and a few custom kits, which I installed over an install of EET setup using BWS - running my own mod after the main installation. I used the simple kit tutorial in this forum as my template.

There were no reported problems with the installs, and I can choose my kits through the main interface as normal and they seem to work fine (abilities are as expected, opening the characters in EEKeeper shows expected values and abilities). But when I open a game in EEKeeper, then save it and reload it in BG, all the custom kits assigned to characters are removed - whether they were already assigned, or I had assigned them to the character then with EEKeeper (trying to assign them to multi-class characters). Other kits don't behave this way, they stay assigned to characters, and I can change them in EEKeeper and they remain. Not sure how to troubleshoot - I assume it's something badly configured in the kit setup, but don't know what to check. Can anyone point me in the right direction?