Skip to content

Beamdog email?

How long does it usually take for Beamdog to send the email to get the game once you've purchased it? These types of things usually take seconds (like the email I received from them when registering). 10 minutes have gone by, and no email... (?)

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    It took me seconds.
  • MinscandBooMinscandBoo Member Posts: 77
    This concerns me now. I cannot see any "customer support" link on their site to write an email. Suggestions are welcome. I assume if there was a problem with my order (i.e. credit card info not correctly processed) it would say so and not have the game listed in "My Games"...
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    Is the game actually listed in your "My Games" tab?

If so (Forgive me if i sound rude) then whats the worry about the e-mail?
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Well, there's this e-mail: contact@beamdog.com

But I think I've seen this one too: support@beamdog.com
    The game is indeed listed in "My Games" tab, but I'm suppose to get an email with d/l instructions... Or is there another way to d/l? Only one cup of coffee today so please forgive me if I'm overlooking the obvious.
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    My apologies, I can find the beamdog client, but not the stand-alone downloader...they really need to update their site for that.

But the stand-alone can be downloaded here http://www.beamdog.com/files/BGEEInstaller.exe
    Thanks mate! d/l started.
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    I've managed to download the first part of the installer using the Beamdog client, but only knew about this because of the information posted on this forum, I did not receive an email about the pre-download - should I have? I did get an email when I pre-ordered the game, but that was weeks ago.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I got a second e-mail telling me about the first part of the download. Did you check your spam folder?

I did not get a thrid e-mail telling me about the second part of the download, that apparently just went live today.
    edited November 2012
    I just started the d/l now so it's both combined as far as I can see (1.3G + 500M)... actually pre-load is complete 1.8GB,

I got a second e-mail telling me about the first part of the download. Did you check your spam folder?

I did not get a thrid e-mail telling me about the second part of the download, that apparently just went live today.

Nothing in my spam folder for either download :-(
  • SullaSulla Member Posts: 72
    I purchased the game and the website said (paraphrasing) to expect an email with my download link and additional instructions, but after several days I still have not received an email from Beamdog. I did receive a receipt of purchase and I got the forum badge, so they definitely have my email address correct.
    Sulla said:

I purchased the game and the website said (paraphrasing) to expect an email with my download link and additional instructions, but after several days I still have not received an email from Beamdog. I did receive a receipt of purchase and I got the forum badge, so they definitely have my email address correct.

Same for me
    Actually, I just found the Baemdog email about the first pre-download, it wasn't in spam, just lost amidst all the forum email notifications...