Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Fatigue

GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,345
Is it possible to display fatigue level? Perhaps right under hit points? How would I do that (keeping in mind that I know nothing about UI modding, or..lua, is it?)

Comments

• BubbBubb Member Posts: 376
    The engine is very selective in what it decides to expose to the LUA environment. A good rule of thumb is that if it isn't shown in vanilla in some sort of fashion, it is not accessible. Regarding fatigue, I've looked through the characters table, (which is where it would be), and I don't see any references. I think you're out of luck on this one.

lefreutRaduzielGrammarsalad
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,345
    edited June 2018
    Bubb said:

The engine is very selective in what it decides to expose to the LUA environment. A good rule of thumb is that if it isn't shown in vanilla in some sort of fashion, it is not accessible. Regarding fatigue, I've looked through the characters table, (which is where it would be), and I don't see any references. I think you're out of luck on this one.

Bummer. Thanks @Bubb