Skip to content

New Characters Voice Files?

I got my hands on most voice files, but not the ones from the new characters (Rasaad, Neera, Hexxat, etc.), and I wondered if anyone knows where they are.

Comments

• QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957
    Using NI (BG2EE), I pulled up a Neera .CRE file, it had string references with (sometimes) sound files attached to them.

In the .WAV category, it had a matching soundfile to that string ref using the OH id tag.

For example one of them, OH88532.wav, is Neera's soundfile matching Neera's text string ref 88532.

Doesn't help with dialogue sounds I suppose, but I suppose it helps a bit.

Alternatively, it says it's located in Neera.bif which is probably where you'll want to dig.

I'd assume that applies more generally to all Neera's files and all the Beamdog NPC files.
  • LIIVIADBROLIIVIADBRO Member Posts: 2

Using NI (BG2EE), I pulled up a Neera .CRE file, it had string references with (sometimes) sound files attached to them.

In the .WAV category, it had a matching soundfile to that string ref using the OH id tag.

For example one of them, OH88532.wav, is Neera's soundfile matching Neera's text string ref 88532.

Doesn't help with dialogue sounds I suppose, but I suppose it helps a bit.

Alternatively, it says it's located in Neera.bif which is probably where you'll want to dig.

I'd assume that applies more generally to all Neera's files and all the Beamdog NPC files.

I hoped I just missed it somewhere and for it not to be in the .bif file, but i guess its a definite now.
    Thanks for the help, much appreciated.