Skip to content

Shapeshifter Rebalancing VS Improved shapeshifting

MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
As i couldn't find anythink related to this subject on the forum, i initiate this new discussion to investigate few questions.

What are the main differences between "Shapeshifter Rebalancing" from Tweak Anthology and "Improved shapeshifting" from Sword Coast Stratagems ?

Starting answer :

Both are Inspired by Wesley Weimer’s Shapeshifter Rebalancing.
They both create "symbolic paws" and modify innate shapeshifting abilities …

And there are some distinctions too:

In "Improved shapeshifting" from SCS, shapeshifting blocks spellcasting ; this is not anymore the case with "Shapeshifter Rebalancing" which allows shapeshifters to cast spells while shapechanged.

"Shapeshifter Rebalancing" also made some No Priest-only spells to become Priest-Druid spells.

On the other hand if "Improved shapeshifting" is installed with "improved priests" also from SCS, then enemy druids will use improved shapeshifting (probably not the case with "Shapeshifter Rebalancing")

Is it possible to install them together and is it a good idea ?

Can "Shapeshifter Rebalancing" from Tweak Anthology "synergize" with "improved priests" in the same way "Improved shapeshifting" does ?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MordekaieMordekaie Member Posts: 269
    @subtledoctor
    They do :) The most problematic about them would be to mix them and come with a third component, "Improved Shapeshifters".

After some more digging it seems that those two components would be mainly "irrelevant" and often skipped during install ; so maybe i shouldn't focus too much with them…