Skip to content

Get ready! Last release is planned for 1 pm MDT!

2»

Comments

• WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    Math fail. 2pm. I work at 3pm. :((((((((
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    11am heck yeah!

Thanks OP :)
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    Quartz said:

11am heck yeah!

Thanks OP :)

o.o

HADOKEN!

Revenge of the FaceFist for all that get to play at more convenient hours than us o_O
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    edited November 2012
    tilly said:

OMG. But thanks :)

n.n
    ... I am useful!
    (I know you are from Canada so I'm just writing this to hopefully help with any confusion for other people)

The southern hemisphere is on daylight savings time right now (those countries that observe it). Right now Canada is in standard time. So between Edmonton and Paris right now there is a difference of 8 hours (7 hours difference for folks in the UK). So basically Paris folk (or other folks in Europe who are UTC +1) would be looking at getting at starting the game at around 9pm local time.
  • serialiesserialies Member Posts: 45
    Still have to wait till 7 am on the 29th

Just rage flipped a styrofoam cup at this revelation
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    At 3pm, all of Ontarios 25-30 year old professional workforce will go on holiday to leave and play this game.
  • MathuzzzMathuzzz Member Posts: 203
    7 pm for me. Best time possible. Carry out my duties and then play till my eyes bleed.
  • randyroorandyroo Member Posts: 54
    and here i was counting down the hours till midnight
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    I'll get home from job 1 and download the remaining files, and then I'll cry as the screen tempts me because I have to grade essays and go in to work early to be observed. On Thursday, I will cry more as the screen tempts me because I will be bouncing between jobs all damn day. Friday, maybe, maybe I can play, but definitely Sunday. Sunday shall be all mine.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    Silence said:

At 3pm, all of Ontarios 25-30 year old professional workforce will go on holiday to leave and play this game.

I agree with this assessment.
  • ArchaicArchaic Member Posts: 924
    Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking at 12am tonight I was going to be playing. What a bummer. Oh well.
  • SilenceSilence Member Posts: 437
    15 minutes. Man, this is gonna be sweet.