Skip to content

Neera Romance help

kibellokibello Member Posts: 7
So I've been doing all the romance talks with her, but as it seems from some youtube video i'm missing one to end it in SoA. So it's been a while since the last one I had with her and i want to check her status by console but when i tried commands from other threads it doesn't work. So I'm asking you guys to help me with this one, I want to get this one last talk because i just ended all the sidequests and i'm just wainting to rush main quest.
Here's what I've tried already:
C:GetGlobal("NeeraRomance","GLOBAL")
console answer:
GLOBAL: NEERAROMANCE GLOBALDoes not exist
So I've shit my pants by the thought that "Does not exist" means there is literally nothing going on with her.
Also I've tried this console to skip the time for the next talk to appear.
CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime(50000)
Not sure if it works, I've used it multiple times with this value and nothing really happened.
Once again guys, please help me if you can, and sorry for any grammatical mistakes, not my native language :blush: .
Post edited by kibello on

Comments

• cridermkcridermk Member Posts: 4
    I'm having a similar problem. Lovetalk is at 27, timer is 0. Exited Spellhold... nothing.
    Also, does it matter if I'm using the game through GoG?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    cridermk said:

Also, does it matter if I'm using the game through GoG?

I don't know anything about the mechanics of Neera's roamance, but no. Playing on GOG shouldn't affect it.
  • kibellokibello Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    So I've managed to check it myself by EEkeeper and lovetalk is at 27, but the timer creeps me over as it is 1402426. And btw i'm still at chapter 2, so if any1 knows if that's the issue please tell me :disappointed: .
  • kibellokibello Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    cridermk said:

I'm having a similar problem. Lovetalk is at 27, timer is 0. Exited Spellhold... nothing.

Maybe you're missing the talks with conditions?

Talk 2: in Athkatla
    Talk 6: Copper Coronet
    Talk 8: in Athkatla
    Talk 9: After a battle
    Talk 10: after quest
    Talk 12: Party Rested

Also the man responsible for Neera's character said that there are some talks that trigger after spellhold, so you should get one soon somehow.Also don't expect talks to trigger in the underground, because as i have read, any romance progress stops while you're there.
    All those perimeters have been met. Still nothing.
    I'm just gonna say the hell with it, dye Aerie's hair pink, and go from there.