Skip to content

Berserker Enrage Fixed

ashingdaashingda Member Posts: 29
edited July 2018 in General Modding
Enraged is currently bugged, when used normally it works as intended but when there's a time laps such as resting or traveling then you end up damaged or even knocked unconscious upon waking up or arrival.

Problem:
The hp boost is activated first then the 15 damage delay is activated.

Solution:
Change the priority of activation because after a time laps all the effects are applied in order and because the hp boost happens first, you end up loosing the hp bonus then take the 15 damage on top of that. Even though the damage is delayed to happen 1 second before loosing the hp bonus, but because of the time laps everything happens all at once.

File is attached. The ability now works as intended and even more smoothly as now the duration and delayed damage are now 60 and 60 seconds as compared to the previous 60 and 59 seconds. Now upon ending of the ability you won't see a damage red bar due to the 1 second delay.

[Edit]
Added changes to the current mod. A sound effect is typically used for ending a spell effect to the ending of the enrage state that overlaps with the damage taking sound fx.

Aslo added some changes to Minsc's enrage. He still has a unique berserk where he goes out of control but now looses the 15 damage properly and has the ending sound fx. His activation doesn't have a visual so I made it the same as the Berserker visuals.
Post edited by ashingda on

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Good job!
  • GreenerGreener Member Posts: 430
    Brilliant, cheers mate!
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580

Will I still get startled out of my seat every time a berserker takes the sudden 15-point "hit"? :wink:
  • ashingdaashingda Member Posts: 29
    @SharGuidesMyHand
    LOL, yeah that'll still happen. It happens to me too every so often. I wonder if changing the sound or adding more sounds as a warning would aid this.
  • ashingdaashingda Member Posts: 29
    This mod is extended to include Minsc's enrage. An extra sound fx is added to the end of the rage effect, this would greatly startle you less and the berserker enrage visual is added to Minsc's enrage.