Skip to content

I need help with file conversion...

GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
edited June 2018 in BGII:EE Mods
As JuliusBorisov said: "developers have just checked it. The EE uses regular BAMs for paperdolls, not the old PLTs. You'll have to convert them. PLT>PNG with the NearInfinity, then split it in half (it's a two-part BAM), then make those PNGs into BAMs.

Check if those PLTs in the pack by @lunar have transparency set up correctly.

That lime green is the internal color that gets filtered out for transparency in BAMs, just like a green screen for a movie."

Can someone do what was mentioned here? I'm not a Modder so I have no experience in such things. Thank you guys for making classic dolls available to old schoolers.

Edit: here's the paperdolls link, couldn't upload here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19m-D5wTvg88bDUe0eXBZsPuOW3-m76Wl/view?usp=drivesdk
Post edited by GarrusN7 on

Comments

• fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    Hey Garrus, now might be a good time to learn a little about modding. You can unlock a lot of possibilities just by scratching the surface. If you download the latest version of java run-time, then the latest version of nearinfinity… I can walk you through file conversion, pm me if interested, cheers.
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
    fluke13 said:

Hey Garrus, now might be a good time to learn a little about modding. You can unlock a lot of possibilities just by scratching the surface. If you download the latest version of java run-time, then the latest version of nearinfinity… I can walk you through file conversion, pm me if interested, cheers.

Problem is I got no pc. I play on Android and text on Android
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    It looks like your first thread is more active, so I'll reply there