Skip to content

MegaMod 3.13: Mazzy Romance, Clara NPC, Darkside Anomen, Flying Aerie, For The Evil, & more! (DONE)

Comments

• RatatoskrRatatoskr Member Posts: 711
    @zelazko For our crossmod content to function best, I believe Alternatives should be installed first. However, if I remember correctly, it won't break anything to do it the other way. Some things just went be as seamless because our adjustments won't be there.

For Ascension, if they coded the epilogues the usual way and you install ATM second, our mod should turn off any duplicates. Then you'd see any epilogues they changed that we didn't. However, @BCaesar may have a better idea of their coding since I think he played that mod and I have not.
  • zelazkozelazko Member Posts: 75
    edited February 2023
    Not only the mod is great you guys too with fast support for users. :)

If we add additionally Quest Pack (by SimDing0) + NPC Flirts the situation becomes more dicey. Alternatives wants Quest Pack to be installed before and Mazzy Mega Mod for the evil component includes crossmod for Quest Pack. NPC Flirts needs to be installed before Quest Pack or you will have mismatched flirts in the Underdark. I figure the recommended install order would be:

Mazzy Mega Mod
    NPC Flirts
    QuestPack
    Alternatives

or

Mazzy Mega Mod
    NPC Flirts
    Quest Pack
    Mazzy Mega Mod - For the Evil Component
    Alternatives
    Post edited by zelazko on
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    What adjustments did you do to Alternatives? From the description I read it sounds like you change its dialogues.
  • BCaesarBCaesar Member Posts: 453
    edited February 2023
    @zelazko
    If it were me I'd install whatever Ascension epilogues that you want to see and then in our mod installation leave the duplicate epilogues on and not overwrite them, and then you'd get to see all of them, ours and theirs. So I usually click "no" on that installation option in our mod.

In the case of most mods they always overwrite the epilogues and whichever mod you install last is the epilogue you see. We coded ours differently so you have the option of seeing our endings in addition to the ones you'd see otherwise, instead of having them always overwrite them. So if you install our overwrite option then you won't see any of the ones for characters that we also write epilogues for. If you want to see both the Ascension epilogues and ours then don't install our overwrite.

You should be able to install our mod last without breaking anything. That's our goal anyway, so we've fixed every problem that's come up so far that we know about. If for some reason there's an issue with that please let us know.
    jastey wrote: »
    What adjustments did you do to Alternatives? From the description I read it sounds like you change its dialogues.

Edit: I'm looking for it, I can't recall anything that's in there now. Do you happen to know what the prefix is for Alternatives? That would probably be the easiest way for me to search for it. (P.S. Nevermind, it's B!)

I see in the read-me is it says one of our Mazzy-Edwin scenes should be compatible with Alternatives, so maybe we had to code something for that so it worked regardless of which path you chose. I don't see anything in the code that specifically references Alternatives; we probably just had to re-code something to make our stuff trigger differently. We've had that happen a number of times where we code something not realizing that other mods change who is in a room, or make it so quests can be avoided, that sort of thing. Then we have to figure out how to re-code our stuff so it triggers the way we want no matter which mods are installed and doesn't break any of them.

The crossmod readme says, "Alternatives (Mostly a few dialogue variants and responses to existing lines)", but I cannot find anything in the code. Maybe some of her interjections are to people/characters that are from Alternatives? That would be my guess. We did that a few times, usually because we wrote an interjection to a line while playing and then found out when we tried to code it that it was actually a line from a mod, but we wanted to include it anyway.
    Post edited by BCaesar on
    edited February 2023

On further searching I can find absolutely nothing referencing Alternatives anywhere in our mod. Maybe Ratatoskr remembers. Otherwise I'm inclined just to take that line out of the readme. I looked through Alternatives and nothing is ringing a bell, other than maybe something we did and then deleted.

The most likely thing that it is that I can think of is that in Clara-Viconia about half way through Chapter 6 in our mod you can
    help Viconia achieve her dream of killing every human in the land with a poison and spell. If you go that route we included as many humans created in mods that we could find so if Alternatives had some new people then some of them might be on that list. Of course killing every human in the game breaks all kinds of stuff both in the game and in mods (though you can still beat the game just fine, since all the NPC's you need to talk to after that point are elves), but the players are warned.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    OK, thanks!
    Yeah, from what I recall it's just making sure Clara's quest is a complete wash and making sure our lines trigger even with Alternatives changes/an interjection here and there. It should be more about compatibility than actual changes.
    edited February 2023
    We rarely make significant changes to other mods because it's too easy to break compatibility. The biggest stuff is usually just adding sections that will play if the other mod is active.
    OK, thanks!
    Ratatoskr wrote: »
    We rarely make significant changes to other mods because it's too easy to break compatibility. The biggest stuff is usually just adding sections that will play if the other mod is active.

Come to think of it I don't think we have any changes to other mods left. If I remember correctly re-coded all of the early crude stuff we did so that all cross-mod content involves us interjecting a line or using a global from another mod to trigger a line from ours. Even the epilogues we wrote can be additions to rather than over-writes now (unless you install the "overwrite" option which turns the existing epilogues off). So we don't actually touch the other stuff.

• Niko9Niko9 Member Posts: 5
    This mod is awesome, and after playing through the Mazzy, everything you added was just so great. I really enjoyed having a lighthearted romance in the game, and to see Imoen back to her old playful self, and everything really was very fun, so big thanks!

I'm starting a new game and did have one question. Is there anything you have to do to trigger the keepable Clara part? Hexxat seems to grab her in the cutscene and then she's gone, and I'm just not sure if I'm missing something.

Thanks again for this great addition to such a classic game : )
    @Niko9 Thanks. We're always really glad to hear from folks who like this mod.

For Clara, I believe it works as follows:
    she'll leave your party and die automatically to raise Hexxat. You then need to kill Hexxat in order for our version of Clara to be resurrected.

If I remember correctly, we added dialogue options to the Hexxat conversation that let you choose to fight her and if you have any good people in your party they should interject at some point to make it clearer. However, you should be able to take that option regardless and if all else fails, you can try just attacking Hexxat as soon as you have control again.

If you have any trouble with that, let us know exactly where you're getting to and we can take a closer look at the code. We tested it a lot, but it's always possible that we missed a loophole or another mod caused an issue.
  • Niko9Niko9 Member Posts: 5
    Awesome, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the quick response, it helps a ton : )
    Niko9 wrote: »
    Awesome, I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the quick response, it helps a ton : )

Glad you like it. Yes, please let us know if what Ratatoskr said above doesn't work. Basically you need to:
    Kill Hexxat, then she'll flee to her casket, which you should have or be able to pick up. Then you'll need to get a stake to finish her off. Once you stake Hexxat then Clara should either come back to life or join your party dead and be resurrectable (I forget which). The journal entries should say that too.

Let us know if there's any issues, it required a lot of coding on both of our parts because Hexxat is really, really hard to actually destroy in game (she's basically invulnerable due to her mist-casket thing), so it required some complex coding to make sure she stayed dead.
    edited March 2023
    Is Rjali Romance mod compatible technically with Mazzymod? Thematically it can very likely run against mazzy mid but that's fine with me. Rjali mod glues many bioware npc romances with mod added romances together allowing kind of polyarmory.

Wil I have bad experience with mazzymod if I install npc flirts before mazzymegamod? I am preparing large installation and some mods want me to push npc flirts before quest pack which should be installed before mazzy mod. If I install npc flirts after quest pack then incorrect flirts will trigger in underdark

You guys rock! Your fast user support is terrific. :)
    Post edited by zelazko on
    @zelazko we didn't code anything for the Rjali romance mod so I can't really say. They probably won't break each other but I can't guarantee it. We never installed that romance so no testing was done.

For the Flirt pack, you'll probably be fine to install it before our mod. We've coded enough redundancies into our mod at this point that player initiated dialogues shouldn't cause any errors. If an issue does come up with our code, we can likely fix it as long as the problem is on our side.
    Does Mazzy have any important dialogues that is required to be trigger when Shadow Dragon start conversation?
    https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/35177-the-dragon-of-umar-hills-mod-for-bg2ee
    This mod adds cool way of handling the shadow dragon but all the interjections by npcs get overridden.
    zelazko wrote: »
    Does Mazzy have any important dialogues that is required to be trigger when Shadow Dragon start conversation?
    https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/35177-the-dragon-of-umar-hills-mod-for-bg2ee
    This mod adds cool way of handling the shadow dragon but all the interjections by npcs get overridden.

I don't think we have anything. We added one little meaningless one when you kill the dragon in the last patch (just to acknowledge that it happened).

• EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Does this mod mess with Anomen's quest's globals? Someone on Discord said that he was having trouble with Anomen's quest and this mod may have interfered.

Thankee!
    I checked for SetGlobal and phrase 'ano' in mod files tp2, tra, baf and bcs. Nothing related to Anomen comes up unless the mod makes some wild edits that are beyond my non modder knowledge.
  • UMNiKUMNiK Member Posts: 4
    Hey, I'm the guy having trouble with Anomen's quest and (I presume) this mod. Here are my EET WeiDu logs.
    WeiDU-BGEE.log
    ~DLCMERGER\DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1AERIE\SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE

WeiDU.log
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> Restored BG1 Text: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 12
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Clean-up Quests -> Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests): v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
    ~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Dragon Breath Fix: v1.22
    ~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Revenant Animation Fix: v1.22
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~WHEELS\SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~LONGERROAD\LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road: 2.0.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.5
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.5
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.5
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v9.2
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #240 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses spears: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v30
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC\SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~XANBG1FRIEND\SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
    ~C#SB_SILBER\SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v3
    ~SLANDOR\SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~CERND\CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.3
    ~KORGANFRIENDSHIP\KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
    ~KORGAN\KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
    ~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP\HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
    ~SWORDAP\SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
    ~CORANBGFRIEND\CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.1
    ~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE\CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Leonora Content: A Guard for the Sphere: v5
    ~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP\VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.5
    ~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #0 // berelinde's Keldorn Romance: 8
    ~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Romance Match -> Romance is available to LG/NG protagonists only (Recommended): 8
    ~MINSCFRIENDSHIP\MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.3
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP\SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.6
    ~VICONIA\VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
    ~YOSHIMO\YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
    ~MAZZY\MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 3.06
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Evil: Additional content that might disturb a truly good player.: Version 3.06
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #2 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy a truly evil player.: Version 3.06
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin): 4.2.6
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~IMOENFRIENDSHIP\IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.8
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.4
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Books Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~A7-ACHIEVEMENTS\A7-ACHIEVEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Steam Achievements as Journal Entries -> Detailed Statistics: 2.0
    ~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Miscellaneous Tweaks: v1.22
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS\HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 3.0
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default): v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For party-joinable NPCs only: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited ammo stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Unlimited jewelry, gem, and miscellaneous item stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited potion stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited scroll stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize Automatic Save Names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3342 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] -> Movement speed by 150 percent: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3354 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 15 minutes (cycle through four saves): v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v15
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #241 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Only standardize the Bhaalpowers' casting time: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.53
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // House Tweaks: Improved Dialogues (BG:EE): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
    ~ZG_PST_VOICES\ZG_PST_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Planescape Torment Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.1.2
    ~ZG_NWN_VOICES\ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
    ~ZG_IWD2_VOICES\ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
    ~ZG_IWD_VOICES\ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE\HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restore BG1 movies to BG:EE -> Replace all movies: v2.3.1
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.3.1
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Vampire NPCs: 1.02
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.9.7
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - (LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature): 0.9.7
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - (visual indicators for modal actions, contingency spells, and spell/item cooldowns): 0.9.7
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED\SETUP-BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: 4.5
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v9.2
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v9.2
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v9.2

The issue happens after first talking to Cor, when Anomen asks to follow him to his sister's urn - per NearInfinity, Response 84 to the string "This way" in COR.DLG does the following actions
    SetGlobal("AnomenDecide","GLOBAL",1)
    StartCutSceneMode()
    StartCutSceneEx("Cut10a",FALSE)

After the fade to black, Anomen asks about our travels in Amn and gives the options to (again, I presume) determine the outcome of his knighthood test and his Clara/CHARNAME romance. Every path ultimately ends up setting the _bChooseAnomen Global to 1, however, once that dialogue ends, nothing else happens - Anomen doesn't start talking about how to exact revenge for his sister and Cor reacts as if I don't have Anoment in the party if talked to. After a quick script search, the only place _bChooseAnomen is checked is in ANOM25.BCS, see image
    6k601rtnvu9n.png.
    Am I missing a check for _bChooseAnomen is 1 that would continue the vanilla quest? Is there some other way to force continue the quest (e.g., using vanilla AnomenDecide Global, though I would also like to get the dialogue that sets it), and would that break Anomen down the line?
    Hey, I'm the guy having trouble with Anomen's quest and (I assume) this mod. After first talking to Cor (per Near Infinity the response sets
    SetGlobal("AnomenDecide","GLOBAL",1)
    StartCutSceneMode()
    StartCutSceneEx("Cut10a",FALSE)

) and fading to black, Anomen gives the options to talk about our time in Athlatla and set the outcome of his knight test and Clara romance (each path ultimately ends up setting _bChooseAnomen Global to 1). After that, nothing else happens - no Anomen dialogue about how to exact revenge for his sister. If manually talked to, Cor reacts as if Anomen isn't in the party. After a quick NI script search, the only place _bChooseAnomen is checked is see image
    sbao7xrt1a9f.png
    Am I missing a check for _bChooseAnomen at 1 that would get back onto the vanilla quest rails? Can I manually override using the vanilla AnomenDecide (though I would like to get the accompanying dialogues) without breaking Anomen down the line?

Here are the WeiDu logs, I'm using EET.
    WeiDU-BGEE.log
    ~DLCMERGER\DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> Merge "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.3
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.4
    ~BG1UB\SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.4
    ~BG1AERIE\SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE

WeiDU.log
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EET\EET.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET core (resource importation): V13.4
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install SoD GUI Overhaul Core Component: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #8 // Select Number of Quicksave Slots -> 6: 22.01.3
    ~DRAGONSPEAR_UI++\DRAGONSPEAR_UI++.TP2~ #0 #9 // Fix Blurry Portraits: 22.01.3
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Endless BG1: Main Component (Required): 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #1 // More Flavor to Hero of Baldur's Gate (Includes PC's Residence Inside Palace): 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #2 // Short Public Hero Tribute: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #3 // Sarevok's Unique Items: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #4 // Sarevok's Sword: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #7 // Flaming Fist After Final Fight: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #9 // Elminster Makes an Appearance -> Restored BG1 Text: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #10 // First Refugees Come to Baldur's Gate: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #11 // Ophyllis the Treasurer is Inside Palace Dungeon: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #12 // Denkod in Thieves' Guild Comments on Sarevok's Death: 12
    ~C#ENDLESSBG1\C#ENDLESSBG1.TP2~ #0 #16 // Captain Corwin Is in the Palace: 12
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Main component: Allow continued play after Sarevok and/or Irenicus is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Use BGI ending movie as a dream and give new bhaal-spawn power at first rest: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Clean-up Quests -> Those supporters that are still alive when Sarevok dies immediately flee the area (to give more clean-up quests): v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Close quests and rumors that can't be finished after Sarevok is defeated: v2.4
    ~TRANSITIONS\TRANSITIONS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Use Irenicus in hell movie to restore Bhaal-spawn powers after he is defeated: v2.4
    ~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Dragon Breath Fix: v1.22
    ~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #1500 // Revenant Animation Fix: v1.22
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Rewritten Final Chapter of Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #10 // Balthazar can be redeemed: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #20 // Improved Sarevok-Player Interactions: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #30 // Improved Imoen-Player Interactions in Throne of Bhaal: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #40 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #50 // Improved Slayer Transformation: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Expanded Epilogues for Bioware NPCs -> David Gaider's expanded epilogues for Bioware NPCs: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Extended Epilogues for additional Beamdog NPCs, by shawne: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Sharper portraits of Abazigal and Gromnir for the Enhanced Edition, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~ASCENSION\ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2400 // Slightly improved cutscenes, by DavidW: 2.0.23
    ~WHEELS\SETUP-WHEELS.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Wheels of Prophecy: v8.5
    ~LONGERROAD\LONGERROAD.TP2~ #0 #0 // Longer Road: 2.0.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #0 // Restored Locations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #1 // Restored Characters and Dialogs: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #2 // Restored Sounds: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #3 // Restored Items: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #4 // Restored Wish Options: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #5 // Restored XP for Minor Things: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #6 // Lich Deril: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #7 // Restored Random Encounters: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #8 // Minor Restorations: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #11 // Restored Final Slayer Dream: v8.4
    ~ARESTORATIONP\ARESTORATIONP.TP2~ #1 #13 // Restored Waukeen's Promenade Cutscene: v8.4
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v25.5
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Sea Charts Sources: v25.5
    ~BGQE\SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the Lady's Hall and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v25.5
    ~C#SODTWEAKS\SETUP-C#SODTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Do Not Miss NPC-PC Dialogues -> Activate All NPC-PC Dialogues Always: v9.2
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v28
    ~UB\SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #25 // The Murder of Acton Balthis, by Kulyok: v28
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #120 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #240 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's Proficiency -> Kivan uses spears: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v30
    ~BG1NPC\BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v30
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC\SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~XANBG1FRIEND\SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v11
    ~C#SB_SILBER\SETUP-C#SB_SILBER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Adalon's Blood - Modification for BGII by Gandalf the white: 14
    ~LUCY\LUCY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Lucy the Wyvern: v5.0
    ~ALTERNATIVES\SETUP-ALTERNATIVES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Alternatives: v15
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Shadow Thieves Content: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Extended Reynald Sequence: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised Hell Trials: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue Enhancement Only: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Further Slaver Involvement: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #20 // Reward Negotiation: v3.5
    ~THECALLING\THECALLING.TP2~ #0 #20 // Peaceful Werewolf Isle Resolution: v3
    ~SLANDOR\SLANDOR.TP2~ #1 #0 // The Minotaur and Lilacor: 2.0
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #0 // Lady Elgea's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #1 // Anomen's extended plot: Beta_7
    ~HIDDENADVENTURE\HIDDENADVENTURE.TP2~ #1 #9 // A Tunnel for Saradush: Beta_7
    ~CERND\CERND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Cernd Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.3
    ~KORGANFRIENDSHIP\KORGANFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Korgan Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.6
    ~KORGAN\KORGAN.TP2~ #1 #0 // Korgan's Redemption: v10.0.1
    ~HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP\HAERDALIS_FRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Haer'Dalis Friendship for BG2: ToB: v1.2
    ~SWORDAP\SWORDAP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Haer'Dalis' swords (special for Kania): v3.1.0
    ~CORANBGFRIEND\CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v5.1
    ~CORTHALAROMANTIQUE\CORTHALAROMANTIQUE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Leonora Content: A Guard for the Sphere: v5
    ~VALYGARFRIENDSHIP\VALYGARFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valygar Corthala Friendship: v1.5
    ~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #0 // berelinde's Keldorn Romance: 8
    ~KELDORN_ROM\KELDORN_ROM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Romance Match -> Romance is available to LG/NG protagonists only (Recommended): 8
    ~MINSCFRIENDSHIP\MINSCFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Minsc Friendship for BG2 and ToB: v1.3
    ~SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP\SAREVOKFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sarevok Friendship for BGII: ToB: v2.6
    ~VICONIA\VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship: v4.5
    ~YOSHIMO\YOSHIMO.TP2~ #0 #0 // Yoshimo Friendship Mod for BGII: SoA: v4.6
    ~MAZZY\MAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // Mazzy Friendship: v3.5
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #0 // All Things Mazzy: Version 3.06
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #1 // For the Evil: Additional content that might disturb a truly good player.: Version 3.06
    ~ALLTHINGSMAZZY\SETUP-ALLTHINGSMAZZY.TP2~ #0 #2 // For the Good: Additional content that might annoy a truly evil player.: Version 3.06
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #0 // Component 1. Interjections & Mini-quests (by Austin & Arcanecoast Team): 4.2.6
    ~HERTHIMONEY\HERTHIMONEY.TP2~ #1 #40 // Component 5. Unlocked original dialogs of all NPC (by Tipun & Austin): 4.2.6
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements: v3.5
    ~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Miscellaneous Enhancements -> With Additional Random Encounters: v3.5
    ~IMOENFRIENDSHIP\IMOENFRIENDSHIP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Imoen Friendship: v3.6
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Chatty Imoen: Expanded Character Sounds: v1.3
    ~CHATTYIMOEN\SETUP-CHATTYIMOEN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Chatty Imoen: Add NPC Interactions: v1.3
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal: v18
    ~BANTERPACK\SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter): v18
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Extended NPC-NPC Interaction SoA: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Extended Minsc/Aerie Interaction ToB: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Imoen "Retrospection" dialogue for BGII: ToB: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Wake-Up dialogue for Anomen Romance (By David Gaider with additions from Kulyok): v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #4 // NPC Conflict Revisions: v5.8
    ~IEPBANTERS\IEPBANTERS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Restored Aerie/Jaheira/Anomen interjection in Underdark: v5.8
    ~SOD2BG2_IU\SOD2BG2_IU.TP2~ #0 #0 // SoD to BG2:EE Item upgrade by Daeros_Trollkiller: v2.0.4
    ~HAMMERS\SETUP-HAMMERS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Thrown Hammers: v6.1.0
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Scene at Boareskyr Bridge will be Acknowledged: Add NPC Reactions: v2
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add Description Text to Original Scene at Bridge: v2
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bridge Scene has Different Choices: v2
    ~C#SODBOABRI\C#SODBOABRI.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add Stat Changes to Choices at Bridge: v2
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
    ~ITEMUPGRADE\ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised Version (new upgrades presented in the same style as existing upgrades): v49
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Books Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Weapon Knowledge Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Party Members Provide Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~CDLORE\CDLORE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Defeating Monsters Provides Lore Bonuses: v4
    ~A7-ACHIEVEMENTS\A7-ACHIEVEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Steam Achievements as Journal Entries -> Detailed Statistics: 2.0
    ~MISCELLANEOUS\MISCELLANEOUS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Miscellaneous Tweaks: v1.22
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Disable hostile reaction after charm: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // Higher framerates support: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Books/Scrolls categorization: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4060 // Wand Case: 1.12
    ~EET_TWEAKS\EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4070 // Key Ring: 1.12
    ~HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS\HIDDENGAMEPLAYOPTIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install all Hidden Gameplay Options at once: 3.0
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #150 // Remove "+x" From Unique Item Names: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons [Lava] -> Only replace icons that aren't already unique: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers [Miloch] -> Unique icons and names: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #191 // Use Character Colors Instead of Item Colors -> For non-magical shields and helmets: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Separate Resist Fire/Cold Icon into Separate Icons [Angel]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn [DavidW/Zed Nocear]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1101 // Do Not Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds [Sabre, Baldurdash, Weimer] -> Keep class restrictions: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina [Davide Carte, Wendy Yung, Weimer]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default): v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior [plainab]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP Creatures [the bigg] -> For party-joinable NPCs only: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% learn spells and no maximum cap: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited ammo stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Increase Jewelry, Gem, and Miscellaneous Item Stacks -> Unlimited jewelry, gem, and miscellaneous item stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Unlimited potion stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Unlimited scroll stacking: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation [Luiz]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items [icelus]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3230 // Taerom Makes Additional Ankheg Armor [Icendoan/grogerson]: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3292 // Personalize Automatic Save Names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist)-Save-Name: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3300 // Death Cam: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3330 // Make Party Members Less Likely to Die Irreversibly: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3342 // Increase Party Movement Speed and/or Casting Speed Outside of Combat [argent77] -> Movement speed by 150 percent: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3354 // Create Interval Saves [argent77] -> Every 15 minutes (cycle through four saves): v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil Joinable NPC Reaction Rolls: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 values: v15
    ~CDTWEAKS\SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel Doesn't Die in the Original Challenge: v15
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Magical arrows and bolts deal bonus damage equal to their enchantment level: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #200 // Allow Breach to take down Stoneskin effects applied by items: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #241 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Only standardize the Bhaalpowers' casting time: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #218 // Regain Bhaalpowers in ToB: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #270 // Unbiased quest rewards: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.53
    ~ATWEAKS\SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.53
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // House Tweaks: Improved Dialogues (BG:EE): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // House Tweaks: Good-Aligned Roleplay Rewards (BG2:EE): 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // House Tweaks: Cloak of Dragomir only decreases stats in daylight: 1.91
    ~HOUSETWEAKS\HOUSETWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #17 // House Tweaks: Useful Plot Items: 1.91
    ~ZG_PST_VOICES\ZG_PST_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Planescape Torment Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.1.2
    ~ZG_NWN_VOICES\ZG_NWN_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neverwinter Nights Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 0.3.1
    ~ZG_IWD2_VOICES\ZG_IWD2_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale II Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.3
    ~ZG_IWD_VOICES\ZG_IWD_VOICES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Icewind Dale Voice Pack for EE 2.6+: 1.0.0
    ~HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE\HQ_SOUNDCLIPS_BG2EE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Install high quality soundclips for new BG2EE content: 1.2
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Restore BG1 movies to BG:EE -> Replace all movies: v2.3.1
    ~BGEECLASSICMOVIES\BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #3 // Restore BG1 Chapter and Dream Screens: v2.3.1
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: 34.3
    ~STRATAGEMS\SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5080 // Improved textscreens in Tales of the Sword Coast: 34.3
    ~EET_END\EET_END.TP2~ #0 #0 // EET end (last mod in install order) -> Standard installation
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #100 // Category Portraits (Recommended) -> Sequenced: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Isandir's CHARNAME Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Replace Low Quality TOB & SOA Portraits: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Edwin/Edwina: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Ust Natha Drow NPCs: 1.02
    ~PPE\SETUP-PPE.TP2~ #0 #40 // Vampire NPCs: 1.02
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #0 // EEex: 0.9.7
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #1 // Enable effect menu module - (LShift-on-hover to view spells affecting creature): 0.9.7
    ~EEEX\EEEX.TP2~ #0 #2 // Enable timer module - (visual indicators for modal actions, contingency spells, and spell/item cooldowns): 0.9.7
    ~BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED\SETUP-BUBB_SPELL_MENU_EXTENDED.TP2~ #0 #0 // Bubb's Spell Menu Extended: 4.5
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Install Enhanced Powergaming Scripts -> Accelerated Pre-Buffing Speed: v9.2
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Summoned Celestials: v9.2
    ~ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS\ENHANCED-POWERGAMING-SCRIPTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install Enhanced Scripts for Simulacrum: v9.2

edited March 2023
    After searching the GitHub repo, the fired dialogue seems to be intended to be for ToB Anomen (if I'm reading https://github.com/Ratatoskr589/All-Things-Mazzy/search?q=_bChooseAnomen correctly). Any reason it would fire when looking at the urn? Even after commenting out the ANOM25.BCS stuff, it still fires. Possibly because the Cut10a also uses ActionOverride("Anomen",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1)) ?..

UPDATE: OK, after choosing the "We have not travelled long enough" option (i.e., the one that only sets the _bChooseAnomen to 1 and nothing else) and then a manual console Eval("ActionOverride(\"Anomen\",StartDialogueNoSet(Player1))"), the correct dialogue fires and everything seems to go as intended. A question, then: am I okay to leave _bChooseAnomen at 1 for the rest of the playthrough (or at least until ToB)? What is its intended purpose? Could the bug be related to the way EET handles NPC continuity, so the ToB Anomen got mixed into the SoA one?
    Post edited by UMNiK on
    BCaesar wrote: »

I don't think we have anything. We added one little meaningless one when you kill the dragon in the last patch (just to acknowledge that it happened).

Her dialogue triggers both mods are compatible. Baldr038.png
    @UMNiK Neither @BCaesar nor I have EET installed, so we haven't been able to fully test the mod with it. We rely on folks who do have it to tell us when something isn't working. So thanks :)

The dialogue you're getting is meant as a "What did you do in SoA?" decision tree for Anomen & Clara when starting a fresh ToB game. However, it sounds like something in the requirements is letting it trigger earlier in EET instead. We'll take a look when we have the chance.
    edited March 2023
    @UMNiK @Ratatoskr

I think I figured it out. The code for that first dialogue in ToB is just:
    //Trigger for initial talk that lets you choose Anomen's past
    IF	
    	InParty("Anomen") 
    	!StateCheck("Anomen",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
    	Alignment("Anomen",LAWFUL_NEUTRAL)
    	Global("_bChooseAnomen","GLOBAL",0)
    THEN 
    	RESPONSE #100
    	StartDialogNoSet(Player1)
    END

If SoA and ToB are separate than that's no big deal; it just triggers once he's in your party. But since EET combines SoA and ToB in some way (that statement is 100% of what I know about EET) so presumably that's why it triggers in SoA. Why it doesn't just trigger as soon as you get Anomen in SoA is a mystery to me.

I'm hoping since Ratatoskr knows more about EET than me that she can figure out something to add to that script that would make it only trigger in ToB. Maybe just a requirement that it happens after Chapter 7? Or the equivalent of whatever Chapter 7 is in EET.

It's in the script file: _banomengoodeviltob.baf (in goodevil).

EDIT: I figured it out even more. It's because there's no global set to trigger that dialogue, again because it was the first one to trigger in ToB. Lazy coding since it never occurred to me that it could trigger any other time. I'm going to whip up a quick fix.
    edited March 2023
    @UMNiK
    UMNiK, please try this version of the mod (just uninstall, delete the old folder, and copy this AllThingsMazzy folder in instead. If it works then Ratatoskr can update the version officially.

EDIT: It didn't work when I tested it normally; I'm going to try something else. I don't think GlobalGT("Chapter","GLOBAL",%bg2_chapter_7%) is a valid trigger. I'll use an areacheck instead.

2nd EDIT: Okay, now it works in my game. Please test to see if it works in your EET game.

The updated mod to test is attached.

Post edited by BCaesar on
    Her dialogue triggers both mods are compatible. Baldr038.png

Huh, I don't think that one is ours. Our dragon's-dead dialogue is: "This foul beast falls and its evil is removed from the world. My friends have been avenged." Unless we wrote two and forgot about the other one, which is always possible.
    Knowing us, it's even likely :D .

Though I don't recognize that particular line either so it may be from the other Mazzy friendship mod. Or another one I'm not familiar with.
  • IecerintIecerint Member Posts: 431
    I'm having trouble installing the mod with Project Infinity:

//INSTALLATION ABORTED
    // Install sequence contains non-existent mods:
    AllThingsMazzy

I've tried moving around the setup and .tp2 files multiple ways without success. Any ideas on how to rectify this?

@BCaesar
    Sorry, but reinstalling the mod to test would require redownloading quite a few other mods to maintain the install order (see my first post), which I'm not up for at the moment. If the fix was just adding a check for EET chapter number, I'm sure it will work (since manually forcing another conversation using the same scripting action the vanilla cutscene uses forced the correct one). Could I get a confirmation that the _bChooseAnomen Global can be safely set back to 0 or even left at 1 as long as the third response is taken (one that doesn't set anything else)? Does it ever do anything else other that setting ToB Anomen's stats?