Skip to content

How many BG:EEs are you going to purchase?

DarksheerDarksheer Member Posts: 84
Christmas is coming and I was thinkin of buying a couple of BG:EEs for my friends too, as an early Christmas present. Is anyone planning to do something similiar?
  1. How many BG:EEs are you going to purchase?97 votes
    1. Only one for me... until BG:EE2 atleast.
      61.86%
    2. I need a friend/girlfriend/granma to play with so two it is.
      13.40%
    3. Three for me and a couple of friends.
        7.22%
    4. 4-6 for a potential full party adventuring.
        2.06%
    5. 6+ for my Santa's sack. Ho ho!
        2.06%
    6. I need several for myself on different platforms. (perhaps PC for home and Ipad for travel?)
      11.34%
    7. Against all reason I've decided not to buy this game. :(
        0.00%
    8. Some other choice.
        2.06%

Comments

• AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Two, but not for my girlfriend, but for my Android ;)
  • RavelRavel Member Posts: 140
    Already bought 2 (one for me, one for friend) and will probably get a 3rd for my Christmas tablet once the Android version is out.
  • MERLANCEMERLANCE Member Posts: 421
    Bought one for me. Soon as I see how improved the Multiplayer is, probably one for my friend.
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    One for me, and one for my boyfriend, who I roped into playing with me.

He'll like it, though. He always does >:)
  • PhatbassardPhatbassard Member Posts: 7
    3, one for me, my son and the iPad for long boring days at work
  • EnialusMeliamneEnialusMeliamne Member Posts: 399
    iPad, Macbook Air and Macbook Pro (Bootcamped for the pre-buy).
  • ARKdeEREHARKdeEREH Member Posts: 531
    I only need one, so that's what I'm going to buy. I'll only buy it if it gets good reviews though. So if I do, I'll probably buy it a couple weeks after it gets released at the earliest.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited November 2012

Two, but not for my girlfriend, but for my Android ;)

You should read all the options before you vote. :O

Post edited by Jalily on
  • DiscoCatDiscoCat Member Posts: 73
    I already bought it for my sister as a kind-of-late birthday present. My bro is also interested, as is his girlfriend.
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    Two, iPad and PC.
  • DeathMachineMiyagiDeathMachineMiyagi Member Posts: 120
    Somewhere between one and one.
  • toanwrathtoanwrath Member Posts: 621
    2 for me, 1 PC for my desktop and 1 Mac for my travel MacBook, 1 for my friend's Android tablet, and possibly one for my brother and one for my girlfriend.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    One. Maybe two, if I can only install it on one computer and have to buy it again to get it on my other computer.
  • Dragonfolk2000Dragonfolk2000 Member Posts: 379
    Right now I'm only getting the one copy. If I get another platform that it can be played on then I will definitely get it on that platform too.
  • JariahxSynnJariahxSynn Member Posts: 67
    I look forward to Kung-Fuing my way through BG2:EE very very soon. Overhaul that's your cue to get started on production right now.

*Panther Style!!!
  • Kristie83Kristie83 Member Posts: 259

One. Maybe two, if I can only install it on one computer and have to buy it again to get it on my other computer.

I though you could install it on as many computers as you want. Now, I don't think you could play them simultaneously though...
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    @Darksheer Even though I have one, I picked 6 purely because you chose the politically correct route and wrote 'ho ho!' instead of 'ho ho ho!'.

I wonder when it won't be politically correct for an old man to break in your house and eat your food and watch you sleep.
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    One for me and one for my fiance n_n
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited November 2012
    I bought 1 personally.
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    Ward said:

@Darksheer Even though I have one, I picked 6 purely because you chose the politically correct route and wrote 'ho ho!' instead of 'ho ho ho!'.

I wonder when it won't be politically correct for an old man to break in your house and eat your food and watch you sleep.

LOL.

What gives him the right?!

• BamBam Member Posts: 38
    As I said on another thread, I purchased one on my personal account, and another ten copies through a company account made by my boss. We'll be using them as presents for family and bonus' for employees. Mostly we decided on it to show our support for the devs of the game.

P.S. IT bosses rock.
  • DebaserDebaser Member Posts: 669
    It's gonna be an Xmas gift for my brother.
  • darrenkuodarrenkuo Member Posts: 366
    I can even pay more money for nice contents / features of DLCs,
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    Two for myself(Windows and Mac), three if I ever get an iPad. I'll probably mostly play on Mac OS X, but have ordered the Windows version so that I can play it from day one (va Bootcamp), then I'll transfer my saves across when the native Mac version is released.
  • DeucetipherDeucetipher Member Posts: 521
    Assuming the cloud functionality gets sorted out, I will buy 2-3 copies. I'll wait till that particular function is sorted out though. Additionally, I may gift a copy to my brother.