Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Mod's not installing properly, invalid tags everywhere, in BG:EE without SoD

SatrhanSatrhan Member Posts: 14
edited July 12 in General Modding
Hi, as the title says I'm having an issue installing Spell Revisions and Item Revisions for BG:EE. I had these (and others) installed and working up to yesterday, but I decided to change my mod setup a bit. Rather than manually uninstalling everything I just uninstalled the game, deleted the folder, and got a clean install from steam.
When I install the mods the install process is successful and doesn't give any warnings or errors. However when testing the game I get 'invalid: ' tags on pretty much every spell, item, and description. I have no clue what the issue is, as far as I can tell I'm not doing anything different from last weekend when everything worked fine.
Does anyone have any idea what the issue could be? I'm installing the latest versions of both, and I don't have SoD (think I read somewhere that could cause issues, but that can't be the case here).

Edit: Problem is not contained to SR and IR, but seems to affect pretty much every mod. I've done several clean installs now, to no avail.

Post edited by Satrhan on

Comments