Skip to content

Custom Kits from Divine Remix Not Showing up on EET

shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
I attempted a fresh install of EET. Divine Remix appeared to install correctly, but during character creation none of the Cleric kits show up. However, they do in EEKeeper. I can apply a kit to a character and it appears to give the character the kit abilities, but still doesn't display the kit name in the Character window. Any ideas?

Comments

• shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
    @CamDawg do you have any ideas why the DR kits aren't showing up on EET install? If I install on unmodded game the kits show on character creation and show up on character menu in game. I have tried three times with EET (and some other mods) and the kits don't show. However, they do show in EEKeeper.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • shylamanshylaman Member Posts: 173
    @subtledoctor correct. My install order looked like this:

BGEE SoD
    BGIIEE
    BG1NPC
    BG1NPC Music
    BG1 NPCs
    BG1 Unfinished Business *all

EET

Ascension
    BGE Mini Quests and Encounters *all
    Questpack
    Sirene’s Call
    Assassinations
    Back to Brynnlaw

Amber
    Angelo
    Isra
    Keto
    de’Arnise Romance
    Banter Pack
    Crossmod Banter

Spell Revisions

Unfinished Business
    Alternatives
    The Wheels of Prophecy
    Thief Stronghold
    Skip Chateau Irenicus
    IWDification

Divine Remix
    Song & Silence *all
    Rogue Rebalancing
    WSR
    Refinements *shapeshifting fix

Tweaks Anthology
    EET Tweaks
    SCS
    aTweaks
    UITweaks *permanent thieving button
    NPCEE

Well technically not all of them would install. Spell Revisions wouldn't install. I got an error with SR that read:

"ERROR: Failure("SPIN920.SPL: read out of bounds")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-SPELL_REV.DEBUG and look for support at: marco.montagnoli83@hotmail.it", but no errors without EET.

Also, an error with Crossmod Banter:

"[CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2] LEXER ERROR at line 86 column 1-48
    Near Text: ~
    invalid character [~]
    HINT: Don't use MS Word to edit your .tp2 files - use ConTEXT (http://www.context.cx instead).

[CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2] ERROR at line 86 column 1-48
    Near Text: ~
    Parsing.Parse_error
    ERROR: parsing [CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2]: Parsing.Parse_error
    ERROR: problem parsing TP file [CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2]: Parsing.Parse_error

FATAL ERROR: Parsing.Parse_error"

And a couple of others along the way like Exotic Items Pack in Tweaks Anthology and some others. Divine Remix had no errors. When I install on a fresh install without EET, the kits show up.

I am using your OSX Installer, newest version of WEIDU, and newest version of games and mods. I did Big World Fixpack patch on some mods (brynnlaw, crossmod, divine remix, kept, quest pack, SCS, WSR) before moving the non-patched mods into the game directory. I am trying to play a cleric/thief of cyric on the current run through.