Skip to content

CEP 2.2/2.3

Does the 2.65 address access violations on armor robe pieces in 2.2/2.3 that I get and also seems like a lot of items not showing armor, weapons, placeables. Lots of nothing or jacked up parts when selecting mid range CEP versions from the drop down list. And finally, does it fix issues with white areas in icons? Books iit_book_107-227 all have white around the border of the book and splotches around the area.

Comments

• dTddTd Member Posts: 182
    edited July 2018
    there's 252 appearances for books and the white borders start at 111 and go to 227 in cep 2.65 for me. RObes appear to be fine as well, I tried cycling through all of them, no issues.
  • birdman076birdman076 Member Posts: 29
    Thanks for the reply and confirmation dTd, I was afraid of that.
  • TheAmethystDragonTheAmethystDragon Member Posts: 86
    Hi.

For the book icons, do the white areas show up in-game for you, or just in the toolset?

For the robes, which ones are causing problems for you (robe number, race/gender)? I not yet made any robes myself, but I might be able to fix them if I can figure out the cause of the problem (or someone else figures out how I can fix them).

If you are still using your original 2.2/2.3 hak files, it's probably worth it to download the full version of 2.65 (as with anything, back up existing copies of the haks first). There were a lot of model fixes made once I started working on it 4 1/2 years go (2.60+), and robes might have been part of those. The older top haks (and other hak files) are still in there, so modules made with those will still work.
  • birdman076birdman076 Member Posts: 29
    AD, sorry for the delay i've been in and out of town with work. The books are white in game and toolset. I can try the 2.65 and see if it helps but I think dTd verified the issue was there as well.