Skip to content

Self-created group

DannyDanny Member Posts: 77
edited November 2012 in Archive (Feature Requests)
Hello there !

It would be great to get an answer for the following issue:

I always played BG with a self-created group. But I also want to solve all side quests of the "NPC-Party-Members" . For instant Valygar (alive :-P) > Planar Sphere. And here it comes, the problem I have is:

I can't "park" my self-created chars to pick them up at another time. -.-
They always will leave the group and go away... If this issue still exists pls fix it in gerneral.
Or is there a solution I still have not considered??? The change to stone - spell ( I dunno the right name of the spell atm) doesn't works because after dispelling the char will be hostile.

Greetings from Germany
Danny
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    edited November 2012
    In general this sounds like a feature as playing with a self-created group is not really the intended way to play.

Plus the spell issue should be reported separately. It may very well be fixed already but I'd need more details about the issue such as it's actual name.
    Post edited by Balquo on
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2012
    It would be great if I can change a self-created Partymember with a NPC without the fact that my self-created char walking to me and asking something like: Shall I join the group again or...
    If I don't agree with the rejoining she/he will permanently disappear. I simply want that my self-created chars will wait at the exact place where they leaved the party. Many thanks in advance. BTW The spell issue is solved. xD
  • WorgWorg Member Posts: 170
    Danny said:

But I also want to solve all side quests of the "NPC-Party-Members" . For instant Valygar (alive :-P) > Planar Sphere.

You would aid a MURDERER? Or to use a more modern term "COPKILLER"? The simple thing is just doing your duty. The quest doesn't change much.
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 626
    Just export the character and remove him/her, then when you're done with the npc, you import the char back in through the multiplayer menu. And if you want to, you just use Clua to set the export/import chars xp to match the protagonist.

*shrug*
  • DannyDanny Member Posts: 77
    edited November 2012
    It would be a soul-destroying interruption but indeed it is a solution.
    The only disadvantages which will still exist by this solution is that the current statistic about kills and spent time in party are reset. I would like a solution which avoid that.