Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Labels and journal entries in iOS

robertmarkbramrobertmarkbram Member Posts: 17
Hi All,

I am playing BG:EE on my iPad (iOS 11.4.1) and am being a bit frustrated by two issues:

1) Many labels/notes I add to the map change surrounding labels. E.g. I made one called "library" against a house I am using to store books. When I double check later, two labels close by changed to also say "library" and ones I made earlier changed to "invalid XYZ" where XYZ is a number

2) I cannot add journal entries. Once I start typing, the keyboard disappears. Worse, a couple of times the screen goes back to showing the game screen (I see the ground where I stopped to look at the journal) but every single UI element has disappeared.. so I have to force quit the game.

Rob
:)