Skip to content

Is there a way to level a newly swapped party member to catch up with the others?

Hi,
I've played up to chapter 5 with Jaheira in the party but then decided to swap her with Keldorn since Jaheira just wasn't cutting it for me. But now the problem I'm having is that Keldorn is so under-leveled compared to the other party members. Keldron's current level is 13 while my other party members are 16-17. I'm just wondering is there a way to get him up to speed with the rest of the party?

Comments

• jsavingjsaving Member Posts: 1,083
    There is no way to have Keldorn gain XP by himself, but what you can do is temporarily kick out your other companions when you're about to receive a large XP award. That way it will only be divided two ways (you and Keldorn) which will slowly let him catch up to them. If you are a mage, you can do the same thing with the scrolls you find, by kicking everyone but Keldorn out of the party and then memorizing the scrolls.

Alternatively, you could simply download EEKeeper and swap the XP totals of Jaheira and Keldorn.
  • MelindaMelinda Member Posts: 3
    jsaving said:

There is no way to have Keldorn gain XP by himself, but what you can do is temporarily kick out your other companions when you're about to receive a large XP award. That way it will only be divided two ways (you and Keldorn) which will slowly let him catch up to them. If you are a mage, you can do the same thing with the scrolls you find, by kicking everyone but Keldorn out of the party and then memorizing the scrolls.

Alternatively, you could simply download EEKeeper and swap the XP totals of Jaheira and Keldorn.

Thank you for the reply
    I've just downloaded EEKeeper but it only allows me to edit my main character, it won't let me edit npc characters. Is there a way to make it do that?
  • MelindaMelinda Member Posts: 3
    Melinda said:

jsaving said:

Thank you for the reply
    I've just downloaded EEKeeper but it only allows me to edit my main character, it won't let me edit npc characters. Is there a way to make it do that?
    I figured it out.
    Thanks for the help