Skip to content

Forum Here being used wrong, here's the proper way.

TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
edited August 2018 in Dungeon Masters
As, i look, through this forum i see now its mostly dead, most posts have no replies and most threads have no requests, and very little questions in the forum and that my friend, is why the forum is not healthy atm. So here is my plan to help DMs out and this forum.

First: If you have any requests, like tiles, NPC pathing, ect do not post it here, BUT here:
https://forums.beamdog.com/categories/nwn:ee-trello-board-discussion

Second: If you have questions of any kind, relating to DMing, Campaigns your working on, testing out stuff, and D&D Rules, ect, ask here in this Forum.

Last: Form parties, grps, and make friends.

Post edited by Torgrimmer on

Comments

• tfoxtfox Member Posts: 87
    I kinda laughed that your suggestion for any requests and the like were to be posted in the incorrect sub-board that is specifically for discussing things that have already made it to the Trello boards, while so far this sub-forum has been perhaps under-used (likely because there are discord channels, server specific forums, the NWvault forums, reddit and other places to ask stuff regarding this category that see alot more traffic) this sub-board has been mostly on topic as far as I've seen.

In short, please don't follow the posters advice, requests and suggestions have some major threads under the general discussions sub-forum, if you don't want it to get lost in those giant threads I'd say create a new topic to discuss it under the general discussions topic and if it gets enough discussion and notice I'm sure Julius and the rest of the Beamdog team that look at the forums regularly will take note of it to bring it up with the rest of their team before considering if it should be added to the trello boards.