Skip to content

Question about iPad version

Hey guys,

I own BGEE 1 & 2 on PC, and just recently bought it on iPad so I could take it on business trips. So far, it does the trick,but I have some questions:

1) can I somehow upload my saves and crossplay on PC?

2) do I have to buy Neera, Dorn etc separately? Seeing as they're included on the pc version, this seems weird.

3) can I use custom portraits?

I realize these questions are probably out there already, but I'm typing on the iPad in a busy lobby with crappy internet and thought I could count on you to help me figure it out.

Thank you!!!

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    I can only answer question 1 for the moment: I believe there should be parity for BG2:EE between the PC and iOS version now as patch 2.5 is live on both systems (unless I remember incorrectly). For BG:EE there is a mismatch at the moment as v2.5 is not released yet and stable desktop BG:EE is on v2.3 while iOS is on v2.4 (2.4 being an iOS-only patch to upgrade the the games to 64-bit to ensure they didn't stop working last year after Apple ditching 32-bit support on iOS).
  • SouthernpuckSouthernpuck Member Posts: 2

I can only answer question 1 for the moment: I believe there should be parity for BG2:EE between the PC and iOS version now as patch 2.5 is live on both systems (unless I remember incorrectly). For BG:EE there is a mismatch at the moment as v2.5 is not released yet and stable desktop BG:EE is on v2.3 while iOS is on v2.4 (2.4 being an iOS-only patch to upgrade the the games to 64-bit to ensure they didn't stop working last year after Apple ditching 32-bit support on iOS).

Is that a “Yes”, “No” or a guess based on loose logic?